Bisping and Weidman get into it on Twitter

Malvert the Janitor -
Marco808 -
Herb Mazzagatti - Bisping is going to try and milk his championship reign as long as possible until he most likely loses it in his first defense. Phone Post 3.0

Probably true, but can't fault the guy for that

Probably true?

Didn't he just win the title last weekend??

Yikes... Phone Post 3.0

Hey I'm glad Bisping won and gets to enjoy being champ for a bit, but would even the biggest Bisping fan argue that he would be a favorite against any of the top MW contenders? 

bisping is very beatable. even if in a few years he defends 5 title shots, he will still be beatable by the top 5.

jacare should have next shot, i agree.

stanneh - Most people think bisping will lose regardless of who his opponent is.

He's champ now and that's still the case.

I agree...

Since the USADA era Bisping is no longer pillow fists. Good for him, he's no easy fight for anyone and the poor bloke has been mauled by his fair share of roid heads. I'd love to see him continue to shock the world. WAR COUNT! Phone Post 3.0

Bisping vs Hendo II (it's gonna happen)

Rockhold vs Weidman II for #1 contender

Jacare vs returning Romero for #2 contender

Whittaker vs Mousasi Phone Post 3.0

DanPS -

But, Weidman did slept the arguably best GOAT dipshit...  He was going to be fighting for the strap, sidelined by injury, should auto have a strap bout upon return, period.  

Was that supposed to be english? Phone Post 3.0

I love that bisping won but...I've never seen a champ that people want protected more then him. I'm a huge hendo fan but I just can't see the ufc justifying him getting the next title shot but oh well that's never stopped them before Phone Post 3.0

Marco808 -
Malvert the Janitor -
Marco808 -
Herb Mazzagatti - Bisping is going to try and milk his championship reign as long as possible until he most likely loses it in his first defense. Phone Post 3.0

Probably true?

Yikes... Phone Post 3.0

Hey I'm glad Bisping won and gets to enjoy being champ for a bit, but would even the biggest Bisping fan argue that he would be a favorite against any of the top MW contenders? 

That's not my point.

You agreed he would try to "milk" his title reign.

The fucker's been champ less than a week but he's milking his title reign? How's that even possible? Phone Post 3.0

12SixElbow -
KING Stannis Baratheon -
12SixElbow -

Weidman doesn't deserve a title shot IMO.

I agree with Rockhold, in that Weidman's entire title clinch and defense consists of 3 aging guys who were past the best days they had. I also think it's odd how injured and bad Weidman looks in the USADA era of the UFC.

He wasn't killing young lions as champion.

Fuck off with this aging guys bullshit. He destroyed the best guys in the UFC at the time. Bisping beat a shell of Andersons former self (due to the Weidman fights) and then he got his title shot. Bisping was gifted the title shot and made the most of it. Phone Post 3.0
Andy ill give you.

Vitor and Machida!?? Best guys in the ufc? Phone Post 3.0
Well Vitor was still juicing in that fight according to Weidman due to elevated TE levels and that wasn't that long after the time that Vitor was killing guys like Bisping, Hendo and Rockhold.

I remember Longo saying on the MMA Hour that Chris was walking around right around MW due to a new diet and then he turned up looking small and throwing a stupid kick.

Don't discount what Weidmans done and going to do. He made a few mistakes in ONE fight. He'll get the belt back and likely hold it longer than any of the current guys. Phone Post 3.0

mixjitsu - I love that bisping won but...I've never seen a champ that people want protected more then him. I'm a huge hendo fan but I just can't see the ufc justifying him getting the next title shot but oh well that's never stopped them before Phone Post 3.0
I'd probably pick Bisping to decision Dan over a repeat of the last fight. It's not like Dan was winning that fight until the KO and Bisping as we all know continued to make a stupid basic mistake that. But who knows, Dan is a crafty old timer, throwing weird ass elbows and KO'ing guys who've never been KO'd. Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Have Weidman fight Jacare, winner gets the Count.

Rockhold can fight Romero. Phone Post 3.0
Not bad but that leaves the count on the shelf for quite some time. Gets to be the champ for longer though I guess. Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor -
Marco808 -
Malvert the Janitor -
Marco808 -

Probably true?

Yikes... Phone Post 3.0

That's not my point.

The fucker's been champ less than a week but he's milking his title reign? How's that even possible? Phone Post 3.0

OK I get it now - just word semantics then. Fine he's not "milking" his title reign after a week. He should (and has earned the right) to enjoy being champ

Marco808 -
Malvert the Janitor -
Marco808 -
Malvert the Janitor -
Marco808 -

Probably true?

Yikes... Phone Post 3.0

That's not my point.

OK I get it now - just word semantics then. Fine he's not "milking" his title reign after a week. He should (and has earned the right) to enjoy being champ

Hey man, you quoted and agreed with the statement. No semantical confusion here...I stand by my posts, you're now disagreeing with what you originally agreed with.

Which is fine, albeit confusing. Phone Post 3.0

The Power Double - Bisping vs Hendo II (it's gonna happen)

Rockhold vs Weidman II for #1 contender

Jacare vs returning Romero for #2 contender

Whittaker vs Mousasi Phone Post 3.0
Why do a rematch between jacare and Romero so soon when the last one wasn't that great?

Mousasi should be in the title picture if he beats brunson and I think he'd match up well with rockhold

Weidman vs Romero would be an interesting fight too Phone Post 3.0

KING Stannis Baratheon -
mixjitsu - I love that bisping won but...I've never seen a champ that people want protected more then him. I'm a huge hendo fan but I just can't see the ufc justifying him getting the next title shot but oh well that's never stopped them before Phone Post 3.0
I'd probably pick Bisping to decision Dan over a repeat of the last fight. It's not like Dan was winning that fight until the KO and Bisping as we all know continued to make a stupid basic mistake that. But who knows, Dan is a crafty old timer, throwing weird ass elbows and KO'ing guys who've never been KO'd. Phone Post 3.0
I agree that bisping decisions dan in a rematch, I like bisping but beating dan 7 years after the original fight wouldn't exactly be retribution for him. Dan is 45 and there's no shame in losing to him in his prime, he ko'd babalu, fedor and feijao soon after and very nearly finished shields too

Bisping looked out of his depth against henderson in that fight, I remember he shot a take down and just got shrugged off and spent the rest of the time playing matador while henderson was loading up Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor -
Marco808 -
Malvert the Janitor -
Marco808 -
Malvert the Janitor -
Marco808 -

Probably true?

Yikes... Phone Post 3.0

That's not my point.

Hey man, you quoted and agreed with the statement. No semantical confusion here...I stand by my posts, you're now disagreeing with what you originally agreed with.

Which is fine, albeit confusing. Phone Post 3.0

Fine whatever

Jacare should get the first shot.

Romero vs rockhold or weidman

Silva vs Whitaker or hall

And I'm sure you could mix those all around. I would love a silva vs Belfort rematch but it doesn't do much as far as rankings go Phone Post 3.0

Jored1990 -
KING Stannis Baratheon -
I agree that bisping decisions dan in a rematch, I like bisping but beating dan 7 years after the original fight wouldn't exactly be retribution for him. Dan is 45 and there's no shame in losing to him in his prime, he ko'd babalu, fedor and feijao soon after and very nearly finished shields too

Bisping looked out of his depth against henderson in that fight, I remember he shot a take down and just got shrugged off and spent the rest of the time playing matador while henderson was loading up Phone Post 3.0
How I see it too. Phone Post 3.0

Jacare makes the most sense for Bisping's 1st title defense. But Jacare is coming off injury and surgery so how long will he be delayed? Weidman is also coming off surgery. Rockhold just got KOd so he's on medical suspension. Seems like only Hendo is healthy enough if they are looking for a quick turn around. Just fucking do it. It's a very winnable fight for Bisping. Iif he wins he gets to avenge that brutal KO loss. If Dan wins then he finally gets a UFC belt. Win-win.

Don't think Rockhold or Weidman should get a shot soon. They both need a couple wins for another title shot. Let the fucking rest of the division fight for the belt before you try to make 2 more rematches Phone Post 3.0