Bisping and Weidman get into it on Twitter

Not interested in this fight AT ALL Phone Post 3.0

Have Weidman fight Jacare, winner gets the Count.

Rockhold can fight Romero. Phone Post 3.0

I'm good with any of the top guys getting the shot. Arguments can be made for Rockhold, Weidman, Jacare, and Hendo,   Great match ups are a dime a dozen, but storybook endings are very rare, so give it to Hendo.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - Hendo vs Bisping
Rockhold vs Luke
Jacare vs Romero
Hall vs silva
Whittaker vs Vitor Phone Post 3.0
Mousasi? Lol Phone Post 3.0

Jored1990 - Jacare should be next.

Weidman vs romero
Rockhold vs mousasi (if he wins at 200) Phone Post 3.0
I like dis Phone Post 3.0

Isn't Jacare injured? Phone Post 3.0

Marco808 -
Herb Mazzagatti - Bisping is going to try and milk his championship reign as long as possible until he most likely loses it in his first defense. Phone Post 3.0

Probably true, but can't fault the guy for that

Probably true?

Didn't he just win the title last weekend??

Yikes... Phone Post 3.0

cyborgpeggedmybullwinkle - Bunch of MMAth fags in here..

Hendo is the fight to make, in Manchester.

Weidman-Jacare and Rockhold-Romero/Mousasi in the meantime. Phone Post 3.0
Regardless of if Bisping wins or loses the belt immediately, good for fucking him on winning the belt. Way to take an opportunity people didn't think you deserved and becoming world champ. Phone Post 3.0

Gotta be Hendo.

UFC knows this is too good an opportunity to pass up. Phone Post 3.0

DanPS -

Good, let the two who beat down the GOAT decide who's the new top dog.  To be the best you have to beat the man who beat the best...

nobody else came close, the two are on equal footing.

This.

Also, Chris knocked out Anderson cold, who Bisping had to go all 5 rounds with.

KING Stannis Baratheon -
Shy Guy - I love Bisping as champion. Phone Post 3.0
It will be a short affair Phone Post 3.0

Will it? Bisping just knocked out the best guy in the division. He's capable of beating everyone.

Jored1990 -
KING Stannis Baratheon -
12SixElbow -

Weidman doesn't deserve a title shot IMO.

I agree with Rockhold, in that Weidman's entire title clinch and defense consists of 3 aging guys who were past the best days they had. I also think it's odd how injured and bad Weidman looks in the USADA era of the UFC.

He wasn't killing young lions as champion.

Fuck off with this aging guys bullshit. He destroyed the best guys in the UFC at the time. Bisping beat a shell of Andersons former self (due to the Weidman fights) and then he got his title shot. Bisping was gifted the title shot and made the most of it. Phone Post 3.0
Gifted is harsh, given that weidman pulled out and bisping stepped in at short notice (when nobody else would) against a guy who ran through him last time Phone Post 3.0
Bisping needed at least one more fight to legitimately earn a shot at the title, he knew this and that's why he was ok with taking the title fight on two weeks notice. Otherwise he would have fallen short like every other time he fought in the upper echelon.

He took a chance and it paid off, largely because Rockhold didn't show him enough respect and fought undisciplined.

It was great to see Bisping recognise his dream/destiny but let's be serious; Weidman would rag doll him and is better everywhere (except cardio) including better chin. Phone Post 3.0

You know that the top 5 guys are all infuriated that Bisping is champ.

This is fun for all of us.

Unfortunately- it ends in his very first defense.

But it has been fun. Phone Post 3.0

KING Stannis Baratheon -
12SixElbow -

I agree with Rockhold, in that Weidman's entire title clinch and defense consists of 3 aging guys who were past the best days they had. I also think it's odd how injured and bad Weidman looks in the USADA era of the UFC.

Fuck off with this aging guys bullshit. He destroyed the best guys in the UFC at the time. Bisping beat a shell of Andersons former self (due to the Weidman fights) and then he got his title shot. Bisping was gifted the title shot and made the most of it. Phone Post 3.0
Andy ill give you.

Vitor and Machida!?? Best guys in the ufc? Phone Post 3.0

John Milius -
12SixElbow -
DanPS -
12SixElbow -

Yet people are clamoring for Hendo to fight Bis... Lol.

I mean...

1. The Hendo fight is more fun

2. Hendo is a legend

3. Hendo has a win over Bisping (Weidman was eaten alive by the guy Bisping just slept)

4. Hendo is coming off a huge WIN (As opposed to Weidmans horrific loss)

5. Hendo has an enormous fanbase, Weidman begs fans to join the team

etc...

Rockhold "ate" Weidman alive due to Weidman's stupid low percentage wheel kick

Cunt Phone Post 3.0
Rewatch that fight.

The wheel kick had little to do with it. Usada had as nuch to do with it as that wheel kick. Phone Post 3.0

Most people think bisping will lose regardless of who his opponent is.

He's champ now and that's still the case.

Its time for Jacare to get a shot at the belt.

Amagov_Couldve_Been_King -
DanPS -
Cawsie77andConorTouchedMe - Weidman can't fight for the title untik beating Rockhold. Phone Post 3.0

Wroooong... Miesha fought Holly without ever beating Rhonda.

That's because Holly gave her the opportunity. The UFC certainly didn't want her to fight. Phone Post 3.0
More importantly she was the #1 contender. She had won 4 fights in a row to become the #1 contender. The comparison to Chris is way off. Chris hasn't beat anyone since the loss. Only reason he was getting the chance to fight Luke is because of the UFC's infatuation with rematches. Phone Post 3.0

DanPS -

But, Weidman did slept the arguably best GOAT dipshit...  He was going to be fighting for the strap, sidelined by injury, should auto have a strap bout upon return, period.  

Koschek also beaten the second best ww of all time. When Hughes was 38....
Anderson had 38 fights when he lost to Weidman, one for each year of his life at that time.
Weidman is the Leon Spinks of mma... Phone Post 3.0

John Milius -
12SixElbow -
DanPS -
12SixElbow -

Yet people are clamoring for Hendo to fight Bis... Lol.

I mean...

1. The Hendo fight is more fun

2. Hendo is a legend

3. Hendo has a win over Bisping (Weidman was eaten alive by the guy Bisping just slept)

4. Hendo is coming off a huge WIN (As opposed to Weidmans horrific loss)

5. Hendo has an enormous fanbase, Weidman begs fans to join the team

etc...

Rockhold "ate" Weidman alive due to Weidman's stupid low percentage wheel kick

Cunt Phone Post 3.0
^ ya lets ignore that fact Chris had zero answers for Luke when he was in a bad position . Whereas Chris had Luke back in the first and couldn't do anything with it Phone Post 3.0