Bisping Calls Vitor The Biggest Cheat In Combat Sports History

I agree with him but he needs to keep Wanderlei’s name out his mouth.

intimidate wanderlei silva GIF by DAZN USA

2 Likes

Not even close.

That’s Jon Jones.

Vitor came up when steroid use was encouraged for all.

Man it was so much more fun when everyone could just roid out and the odd dumbass would fail the intelligence test but mostly people would get away with it.

Imagine if it was like nowadays

No Kerr
No Fry
No Coleman
No Couture
No prime Wand
No Baby face assassin
No giant neck Victor Gracie
No Ubereem
No Lesnar
The list goes on

Cheating bastards stopped Bisping being longest reining champ.

Shit Getting Real ^^^^^^^

He’s a dumbass for not juicing!

TRT Vitor was a fucking specimen!

So Bisping outed guys that are either retired, or cannot help him financially.

#SoBrave

Sparky !

1 Like

Bisping saltier than a can of blue diamond almonds which after being left open in tropic humidity were then dumped in a box of diamond crystal kosher salt

1 Like
1 Like

that won’t do. bisping is known as the posterboy for clean. post a link please, or retract your comments.

1 Like

should have just gone, fuck it I’m on holiday!

i jest. good ethics have been displayed.

3 Likes

Completely wrong to compare a guy like henderson who legally went on trt, Never had huge body composition changes like others had on gear and who, even under usada and an older age, still had some nice performances (bisping and lombard)

So comparing Henderson to guys like belfort who obviously abused trt, to get it in as much test as possible, is just idiotic …

And than again, you have Anderson Silva who never really got tested at all in his championship dominance and failed a test in the first instance he got really tested…

1 Like

All cheaters. Dan was “decision Dan” before trt. Couldn’t knock out Carlos Newton when he was hitting him with power shots. I love me some Dan Henderson but he’s in the group of juiced fighters.

6 Likes

Deja Vu lol

Vitor on trt and god

"I had something bad happen, but I have a God that turns bad into good. I am a perfect example of that – the way I was raised, the way things happened. So that’s Vitor Belfort: turning bad things into good“

Article from this site
https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/belfort-on-trt-i-have-a-god-that-turns-bad-into-good

Bisping is a cry baby still.
Bisping has a one eyed opinion.
Bisping also cheated.
Bisping has the worst commentary on Tv and podcast.
Just shut up already pillowfists.
You got a belt off the easiest run anyone has ever had in the UFC, and you still cry like a Karen.
Pathetic

1 Like