Bisping Deserves Top 3 Ranking at 185lbs

There's a legit argument for ranking Bisping over Vitor, but not over:

Anderson Silva

Chael Sonnen

Yushin Okami

Nate Marquardt

Mark Munoz

Demian Maia

Which is what you'd have to do to get him in the top 5.

Bisping at #5 is not THAT much of a stretch, but only if:

1) You remove Marquardt because he's moving to 170.
2) You think Hector Lombard is overrated and hasn't beaten anyone good.

Personally though, I would go:

1. Anderson
2. Sonnen
3. Okami
4. Marquardt
5. Vitor

Process of elimination does not move bisping up in the ranks. I'm not sure what language exactly the UKTTurds need to be spoken to in but the only way for bisping to move into top 10 or even top 5 is too actually fucking beat someone in the top 10 or top 5. The guy can fight and is talented but you retards would give him the belt and think it was ok because everyone else beat everyone so he can move up. Dumb dumbs. Phone Post

I guess some people are forgetting that Bispig lost to Wandy right? cant rank him higher than Wandy.

Chimonos Revenge - 
Queeny - Try top 5 in the world.

He is without a doubt within the top 5 in the world at epic Knock Out highlight reels.

Like Mayhem said, he has the #1 Being Knocked Out highlight.

You don't get into Top 10/5/whatever just by being friends with Dana, you actually have to beat people in that top bracket. 20 wins over low ranking fighters isn't enough and neither is the money, regardless of if you have more than other fighters.

and while we are at it....depending on how Rumble adjusts to the higher weight and his fight with Belfort...I would possibly put him above Bispig too

Uncle Justice -  There's a legit argument for ranking Bisping over Vitor, but not over:

Anderson Silva
Chael Sonnen
Yushin Okami
Nate Marquardt
Mark Munoz
Demian Maia

The problem lies with Munoz fight with Leben Saturday IMO. If Leben wins, Bisping looks better than he is based on the Leben win. Bisping's only notable win is Leben. So if Leben enjoys success, people can use that to rank Bisping higher

JayF14 - I guess some people are forgetting that Bispig lost to Wandy right? cant rank him higher than Wandy.

I'm not that big a Bisping fan, but you pretty much HAVE to rank him above Wandy at this point. That fight was almost 2 years ago and all Wand has done since then is get brutally KO'd by Chris Leben.

If Munoz beats Leben in dominant fashion, I think you can pretty safely leapfrog him over Bisping and call him the de factor #2 contender behind Sonnen.

Tomato Can - 
JayF14 - I guess some people are forgetting that Bispig lost to Wandy right? cant rank him higher than Wandy.

I'm not that big a Bisping fan, but you pretty much HAVE to rank him above Wandy at this point. That fight was almost 2 years ago and all Wand has done since then is get brutally KO'd by Chris Leben.

yah but Bisping was almost stopped twice in that fight

sweepnchoke - In the UK,

right behind Tom Watson and John Phillips.

VTFU for for a legit LOL and also mentioning Wales number 1 MMA star:

John "The White Mike Tyson" Phillips"

Good work sir...... Phone Post

JayF14 -

yah but Bisping was almost stopped twice in that fight

I know and I definitely would have put Wand above Bisping until about 6 months ago.

WheresBobbySouthworth - 
Uncle Justice -  There's a legit argument for ranking Bisping over Vitor, but not over:

Anderson Silva
Chael Sonnen
Yushin Okami
Nate Marquardt
Mark Munoz
Demian Maia

The problem lies with Munoz fight with Leben Saturday IMO. If Leben wins, Bisping looks better than he is based on the Leben win. Bisping's only notable win is Leben. So if Leben enjoys success, people can use that to rank Bisping higher

That would be rating him, not ranking him.

Leben goes into the top 10 if he beats Munoz, but you cant retroactively increase Bispings rank, based on a win from about 4 years ago, just because Leben has moved up the ladder.

The only beneficial results Bisping might incur if Leben beats Munoz would be the fact that Munoz would drop down the ladder below Bisping, so Bisping might gain 1 spot because of it. And that is only if you consider Munoz ranked higher than Bisping (which a lot of rankings do)

Really has nothing to do with Leben's rank.

I would put it at

#1 Anderson
#2 Chael
#3 Okami
#4 Marquardt (just because he has decided to move to WW, doesnt automatically remove him from his MW rankings. If he is inactive at MW after 12 months, than we can remove him. Until then, he still is ranked at MW)
#5 Vitor

Chimonos Revenge -

Leben goes into the top 10 if he beats Munoz, but you cant retroactively increase Bispings rank, based on a win from about 4 years ago, just because Leben has moved up the ladder.

The only beneficial results Bisping might incur if Leben beats Munoz would be the fact that Munoz would drop down the ladder below Bisping, so Bisping might gain 1 spot because of it. And that is only if you consider Munoz ranked higher than Bisping (which a lot of rankings do)

why is it you pop up in EVERY thread about Bisping?  I'll tell you: you're a hater.  Stop hating on Bisping because he is more successful than you.

Frobenius - 
Chimonos Revenge -

why is it you pop up in EVERY thread about Bisping?  I'll tell you: you're a hater.  Stop hating on Bisping because he is more successful than you.

LOL.

You sound just like him.

Taking Douche lessons?

And how does the post of mine you quoted make me a hater?

I think its a pretty accurate assessment, personally.

LoL. He quoted you when I despise Bisping more.

Rankings are supposed to be off recent history, but people usually insert more than that, which is why I think you'd see Bisping jump up in people's rankings if Leben beats Munoz. Bisping shouldn't crack a top 15 we're being truly accurate.. He never beat anyone ranked.

WheresBobbySouthworth - LoL. He quoted you when I despise Bisping more.

Rankings are supposed to be off recent history, but people usually insert more than that, which is why I think you'd see Bisping jump up in people's rankings if Leben beats Munoz. Bisping shouldn't crack a top 15 we're being truly accurate.. He never beat anyone ranked.

People confuse Rankings (which is the results from head to head fightsm,taking into account each fighters current rank) with Ratings (which is "i think so and so can beat so and so, so i "rank" them higher)

Two different things entirely.