Bisping Deserves Top 3 Ranking at 185lbs

In the UK,

right behind Tom Watson and John Phillips.

I see what you did there... and I liked it.

Awesome. I was ready to post TROLL!!!!!! Phone Post

Time to evolve ? Phone Post

Queeny - Try top 5 in the world.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAAAAAHHHHHH HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Queeny, lay off the crack man, Bisping is the most protected fighter in the MW division and he still can't do anything with that. Hell he lost to a past his prime Wand and you think he should be in top 5, get real

He is without a doubt within the top 5 in the world at epic Knock Out highlight reels.

There are MW's in the EHF organization that I would rank higher than Bisping. Seriously.

Chango

Queeny - You know what I was gonna say fair enough, top 5 is a stretch, but then I thought about it and it's not. Here's my rankings:

1. Silva
2. Chael
3. Okami
4. Munoz
5. Bisping
6. Vitor (his best win at MW is Akiyama, and he had to cheat to get the job done, and Bisping beat him without cheating)
7. Stann (coming off a loss)
8. Leben (Bisping beat him already)
9. Maia (recently lost to Munoz)
10. Jacare (coming off a loss)

I'm not a Bisping "nuthugger". I don't think he's up there with Silva and Chael. But I can't see how you can have him outside the top 5 just based on rankings.

He's British. Nationalities play a big part in these waters. Phone Post

sweepnchoke - In the UK,

right behind Tom Watson and John Phillips.

Another retarded attempt at seeking attention. Whats wrong son, did your mummy not give you a kiss before you went to bed last night? Phone Post

Unfortunately, Bisping is the best British fighter. I say unfortunately, since there's way more exciting fighters from Britain. Maybe Brad Pickett, but it's really hard to determine with the lighter weight fighters.

I do think Ross Pearson can be the best, but he does have that awful Cole Miller loss in recent history. Bisping's safe fighting style and superb cardio has enabled him to not lose to anyone low on the totem pole. For example, Bisping would not lose to Jesse Taylor like Kong did recently. And as crafty as Cole Miller is, Bisping would not lose to the MW equivalent.

Queeny - You know what I was gonna say fair enough, top 5 is a stretch, but then I thought about it and it's not. Here's my rankings:

1. Silva

2. Chael

3. Okami

4. Munoz

5. Bisping

6. Vitor (his best win at MW is Akiyama, and he had to cheat to get the job done, and Bisping beat him without cheating)

I'm not a Bisping "nuthugger". I don't think he's up there with Silva and Chael. But I can't see how you can have him outside the top 5 just based on rankings.

Vitor's best win at MW is not Akiyama....

LayNprayNINJA - 
Queeny - You know what I was gonna say fair enough, top 5 is a stretch, but then I thought about it and it's not. Here's my rankings:

1. Silva
2. Chael
3. Okami
4. Munoz
5. Bisping
<b>6. Vitor (his best win at MW is Akiyama, and he had to cheat to get the job done, and Bisping beat him without cheating)</b>

Vitor's best win at MW is not Akiyama....

You think Lindland or Terry Martin would beat Akiyama? That's his only MW wins.

WheresBobbySouthworth - 

You think Lindland or Terry Martin would beat Akiyama? That's his only MW wins.

Ohhh now we are discussing who would hypothetically beat who currently?

Matt Lindland was top 5 MW when they fought. That is Vitor's best win at MW. Sorry. Akiyama was never near the top5 at MW.

Chimonos Revenge - 

He is without a doubt within the top 5 in the world at epic Knock Out highlight reels.

I honestly can't think of a more gratifying one... you?

Queeny - Try top 5 in the world.

Nice try poopoo Phone Post

Frobenius - 

Queeny - You know what I was gonna say fair enough, top 5 is a stretch, but then I thought about it and it's not. Here's my rankings:

1. Silva
2. Chael
3. Okami
4. Munoz
5. Bisping

How do you have Jacare at number 10 but not have Luke Rockhold who beat him on the list at all? Phone Post