Bisping Fake Eye

https://youtu.be/lbgYmoY5uuI

My god is he tough.

I never knew I thought his shit was just fucked up

BMF to the Max 

cdale27 -

So he fought with a glass eye?? How did that get past the commission ?? 

Doubtful.   His eye was fucked, but the glass eye most likely came after he retired.  How could a commission overlook that?  It would be in his medical records.   

That Johnny Cash tattoo guy destroyed his eye

How the what the fuck! How the fuck did he win any fights? Your depth perception is FUBAR with one eye. I thought he had injected some oil into his eye? 

Mark Hunts Pet Monkey - 

BMF to the Max 

Indeed. It looks like Jorge and Nate are fighting for the interim BMF title since Bisping retired with it.

How did his eye get fucked up again?

I knew Bisping was for real when I saw him open a non twist beer bottle open with his teeth. Having had eye injuries I don't know how you throw down with only one . Fuckin legend 

1 Like
Right Hand JO Power -
cdale27 -

So he fought with a glass eye?? How did that get past the commission ?? 

Doubtful.   His eye was fucked, but the glass eye most likely came after he retired.  How could a commission overlook that?  It would be in his medical records.   

In the clip he says the reason he started wearing shades so much is so people wouldn't get too close a look at his fucked eye. Sad he felt like an idiot wearing shades all the time.

He didn't fight with the fake eye in but he Defintiely lied to the doctors and UFC about how bad his eye actually was.

He said the detach retina totally blinded that I. Totally changes the dynamic of the fights after.