Bisping got.......

lucky that wasn't Vanderlei in there. He would absolutely wreck that glass jaw of his.

Considering he wasn't scheduled to fight Wanderlei, it would have been unfathomably UNlucky if he suddenly were fighting Wanderlei.

I think the punch that dropped him was on the temple, but yeah he doesn't seem to take them well.

He had originally asked for the Wand fight...bad move on his behalf IMO.

op should just give bisping his props and stfu

Hate420 - He had originally asked for the Wand fight...bad move on his behalf IMO.

Really? I was completely unaware of that. I think Wanderlei would flurry on him and end him quickly like he did to Jardine.

Bisping's best chance would be to shoot for takedowns like he ended up doing against Kang. Wanderlei isn't great at wrestling, so Bisping might have a chance.

Ew0k187 - op should just give bisping his props and stfu

Your right....props to Bisping for getting dropped and mounted a few times,and taking advantage of a gassed out Kang.

Exactly.

Heartbroken Lee - 
Hate420 - 

Your right....props to Bisping for getting dropped and mounted a few times,and taking advantage of a gassed out Kang.

Props on failing to give credit where it's due.

It was a nice comeback,but let be honest.It was far from an impressive performance.

Crooklyn - I think Bisping did pretty good in there.  I was impressed.

Good job Crooklyn. I'd love to have seen Shoman's face during that second round.

i hate bisping, and kang is the man and ATT all the way but Bisping looked good and deserves props