Bisping is a terrible commentator

With Dom its good and I like it when they get a little tense, be good to see it rile up to the point of John Anik trying ot separate them, haha but in all actuality, Bispings was a solid technical champion fighter as was Dom, and who knows better than them ?

8 Likes

Yea. As opposed to Rogan and DC

1 Like

I’m over all the phony yelling and screaming now. I find it more annoying than anything so I really like their commentary. Two articulate fighters who like to talk shop and are good on the mic. Great team.

3 Likes

Name checks out.

1 Like

"Listen, he’s so Polish. Polish in wrestling, Polish in striking and Polish in jew jitsu, “Listen, those carkeys hurt!” - Michael “Listen” Bisping, Professional UFC commentator.

1 Like

I’ve been saying this for years…he’s a dumb chav

1 Like

He’s great!

1 Like

I like Bisping. He doesn’t pretend he knows everything, like Dom, and he wants fighters to do damage. Hanging on a guy with no damage being done is one strike away from a round lost. It’s also a good way to get cut when things don’t go your way.

1 Like

I enjoy his commentary quite a bit.

I think I’m one of the few people that enjoy the entire UFC commentary team, and I value the diversity of the pairings. I sometimes get irked by some things (when DC and Joe get too goofy, which they’ve done less recently; when Dom is convinced that a takedown seals the round). But, overall, I think they have a great squad. I wish Hardy was still on staff, because I thought he had probably the best technical insight.

3 Likes

Disagree, he’s considerably better than the likes of DC who blows his load every 30 seconds.

You can understand DC? I know “That’s nasty! Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! That’ll pay dividends later!” The rest of the time I hear what sounds like a stuffy nose.

2 Likes

Disagree. I think him and Dom are great and exponentially better than the other fighter come commentators.

2 Likes

He’s alright.

The Dom Vs Bisping banter is good. They don’t take themselves seriously and talk shit. It adds some fun to the event.

Rogan is absolute dogshit. He can’t take criticism or a joke. He throws out too many “OOOOIHHHH!!!”'s like it’s WWE and over hypes everything.

I disagree about Rogan but agree on Mike and Dos. At one point Dom asks him what happens after you work the body and Mike sounds confused, like he was trying to give a lesson lol. Bisping tends to give analysis from more of a coaching perspective, which I appreciate.

That was mean, hurtful, and uncalled for.

michael bisping ufc GIF

4 Likes

Disagree. Better than anyone except Felder.

1 Like

Seems like the consensus here is that OP is a fukin faggot

4 Likes

I enjoy his commentary.

Bisping and Felder suck as commentators.