Bisping is a terrible commentator

Anik is shit. Fitzgerald is much better.

Bisping is great

1 Like

Nobody is as annoying a Domme Cruise

1 Like

Bisping might be one of the only few who doesn’t have bias commentary. During Dave’s grants last fight he was criticizing both fighters. Even though davey is his friend

1 Like

Yeah everyone used to love Felder, DC and Bisping. Now people shit all over them regularly. A long time ago I said that eventually every commentator becomes hated. My prediction has been correct thus far.

2 Likes

People trashed Goldberg forever. As soon as he went to Bellator everyone stopped trashing him and said they missed him in the UFC.

Even if I don’t really like listening to say Bisping (I don’t) and don’t think Goldberg/Big John were all that great together…MMA commentator teams or individuals are not in my top 1,000 concerns at the moment.

That was gold.

This is always such bullshit. Never was the situation before Bellator that everybody always hated Goldy.

Are you a bit dim maybe?

You are for sure not the Michael Jordan of posters. Funny you suggest I am dim.

A quick google search and you would discover people have always shit on Goldberg. If you are unaware of that fact then I don’t know what to tell ya and honestly I could not care less.

2 Likes

I like Bisping calling the fights. He has knowledge and personality.

DC is good too, although maybe better when not matched with Rogan

Teddy Atlas loves Bisping’s commentating btw.

2 Likes

OP is a bad person.

1 Like

I think most fans like knowledgeable insight, and keep the obnoxiousness to a minimal. Brian Stann was on his way to being a very good announcer. I felt anyways.

1 Like

LOL! In the pantheon of great posts.

I call bullshit. Goldy fucking sucked more than any commentator ever and the UG and MMA fans worldwide agreed.

People only bitched as part of their anti ufc rhetoric when he left the same way the ug fuken bitch about every business decision the UFC makes. e.g. reebok, fox, sale to wme, espn, fightpass, goldy etc

You never heard Bill?

1 Like

This

1 Like

And I’ll say it again… Bisping and Dom are perfect together breaking balls constantly with PERFECT knowledge of the sport.

Suck cocks you assholes who think differently

2 Likes

I was really happy when henderson knocked out bisping, couldn’t stand the guy’s cockiness at all.

Now I really enjoy hearing him talk and give insight. Think his commentary is great and appreciate his insight. No issues with him at all.

2 Likes

Op wants Steven A Smith in there Instead. OP no one asked you! Bisping is actually great. Come on maaaan

Bisping sparring with his podcast co-host. 1:48 for the goods.

1 Like

Agree. Dom is great also