Bisping is tailor-made for five round fights

He runs very well.

Should be able to run for 5 rounds

explodingboy - 

IThere isn't a fighter on the planet better suited to five round fights, and we could see a prolonged reign at the top once this vital tool gets added to his arsenal.

Aint no way Mayhem can keep up with the Count for 5 rounds, although I doubt it lasts that long.

bisping puts the arse in arsenal

the 5 rounds benefits mayhem miller just as much in their fight

I agree, Bisping looked so fresh after the third round of the Wanderlei match it's a shame we didnt get to see a round 4 and 5.

shadowsfall - I agree, Bisping looked so fresh after the third round of the Wanderlei match it's a shame we didnt get to see a round 4 and 5.

Absolute BingO right there!

I admire your loyalty although I feel somewhat sorry for you that you have to direct it all at Bisping.

Yeah, I'm sure he'd have come back strong against Wand after getting flat-lined in the 3rd!

^ Darn, beat to it.

this new rule is the ONLY way bisping will get a 5 round fight. if he had to earn it by getting a title fight he'd never make it (as is evident since he's never been in a 5 round fight).

pipedreams galore though!!

Humphrey - this new rule is the ONLY way bisping will get a 5 round fight. if he had to earn it by getting a title fight he'd never make it (as is evident since he's never been in a 5 round fight).

pipedreams galore though!!

It's funny because its true!

GodSaveTheQueen - Bisping will never lose another fight because of this. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Bisping era.

It is just two extra rounds for his chin to get exposed.

explodingboy - Aint no way Mayhem can keep up with the Count for 5 rounds, although I doubt it lasts that long.

I agree.
Miller will KO or Submit him by the 3rd round.

GodSaveTheQueen - Bisping will never lose another fight because of this. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Bisping era.

STFU already, that shit is so old hat , how many times have we been " welcomed to the frikin Bisping era"
Leave it alone, stop playing with it so hard ...or it will fall off!!!

Roy Batty - Yeah, I'm sure he'd have come back strong against Wand after getting flat-lined in the 3rd!

LOL!