Bisping just k.o.ed

KneeToFaceKO -

I like watching Pillowfists get knocked out. I watch his fights hoping karma gets him for being an eye poking, nut shotting spitting douchebag.

Keyboard tough talking fudge packer...

i was on favebook at 11:30 am and i see the news bisping was ktfo

damn i wanted to see it live

i blew it

Bisping vs Chris Leban

Refs are finally stopping the fight when Bisping gets finished, good to see

Rahjai MD - what a stupid fight for bisping to take on short notice.

Hope the money was worth the brain damage

Very stupid indeed…he had nothing for Gastellum basically…we are starting to see what many claimed, Bisping wasn’t much of a mdwt champion…

Malvert the Janitor -
KneeToFaceKO -

I like watching Pillowfists get knocked out. I watch his fights hoping karma gets him for being an eye poking, nut shotting spitting douchebag.

Keyboard tough talking fudge packer...

What? Your dad showed up?

T-Ham -
KnockoutThoughts -

UFC is a joke for allowing Bisping to hold the belt hostage for that long when everyone KNEW that he was nowhere near being the best guy in that division. Chump ducked Yoel for an apparently easier fight in GSP, and he got sodomized by the smaller fighter. Then he gets KO’d by another smaller fighter moving up.. it’s comedy, sad comedy. Bisping was ducking the hard fights to avoid this and it happened anyways. Serves him right..

What a douchebag 

he won the belt taking on the best guy in the division on short notice and here you are blah blah blah.

This is why I rarely come to the UG. It’s like listening to my wife try to talk about the sport. You haven’t the slightest idea what you’re saying. Sure, you can string words together and make a sentence but the content is pure rubbish. 

Whars for dinner babe?

What he said was right on. He's a solid gatekeep at best. I'm not sure what you rattling about!
KnockoutThoughts -

UFC is a joke for allowing Bisping to hold the belt hostage for that long when everyone KNEW that he was nowhere near being the best guy in that division. Chump ducked Yoel for an apparently easier fight in GSP, and he got sodomized by the smaller fighter. Then he gets KO’d by another smaller fighter moving up.. it’s comedy, sad comedy. Bisping was ducking the hard fights to avoid this and it happened anyways. Serves him right..

You should never come back to the UG, go jump off a cliff or get aids

ons ear -
Rahjai MD - what a stupid fight for bisping to take on short notice.

Very stupid indeed…he had nothing for Gastellum basically…we are starting to see what many claimed, Bisping wasn’t much of a mdwt champion…

Which middleweight has had anything for Gastelum on the feet? None of them.

MMA is a strange sport.

Bisping KO's Rockhold and yet loses to two WW, both times being dropped.

Rahjai MD - what a stupid fight for bisping to take on short notice.

This. He was clearly concussed last fight ajd then he gets back in there on short notice. Fight should have never happend.

Irresponsible for the ufc to allow Bisping to fight 3 weeks after getting knocked down and choked out cold.

Donoghue88 -

MMA is a strange sport.

Bisping KO's Rockhold and yet loses to two WW, both times being dropped.

He got LUCKY

Southpaw76 -

This. He was clearly concussed last fight ajd then he gets back in there on short notice. Fight should have never happend.
But according to the count… GSP never hit him or hurt him with anything.

All the bisping fan boys… Other than Rockhold, where he literally lucked into a main event… What top contenders in their prime has he ever beaten? His record is ridiculously padded.

This wouldn’t be an issue except for him running his mouth about how awesome he is.

T-Ham - 
KnockoutThoughts -

What a douchebag 

he won the belt taking on the best guy in the division on short notice and here you are blah blah blah.

This is why I rarely come to the UG. It’s like listening to my wife try to talk about the sport. You haven’t the slightest idea what you’re saying. Sure, you can string words together and make a sentence but the content is pure rubbish. 

Whars for dinner babe?

Best post I have seen on here in a while!!!

Cunts like knockout thoughts should just fuck right off!!

MR31 -
TheRealFOF -
KnockoutThoughts -

KOthoughts, I don't want you to die. 

Thanks bro.. I took his advice and jumped off a cliff and landed in a beautiful natural spring. Having the time of my life out here in Dominican Republic! Spent the day jumping down waterfalls and sliding down natural slides on slippery rocks. I’m not concerned with pleasing every milkshitter on here. Some of these guy’s panties are wound up so tight that you can’t say anything without hurting their fragile feelings. Truth is Bisping took the easy route and ducked a very tough challenger in Yoel Romero. You don’t like what I have to say, but it’s the truth. He didn’t fight ANY top contenders in his reign as Champion. Who did he fight that was a #1 or #2? I’m still waiting for an answer to this.. milked the belt and refused to fight top contenders. Let the top contenders fight each other. Yoel and Whittaker fought the tougher fights in a division that just got delayed by a loud mouth Brit doing his best impression of the Conor show..

MR31 -
KnockoutThoughts -
MR31 -
TheRealFOF -
KnockoutThoughts -

KOthoughts, I don't want you to die. 

Thanks bro.. I took his advice and jumped off a cliff and landed in a beautiful natural spring. Having the time of my life out here in Dominican Republic! Spent the day jumping down waterfalls and sliding down natural slides on slippery rocks. I’m not concerned with pleasing every milkshitter on here. Some of these guy’s panties are wound up so tight that you can’t say anything without hurting their fragile feelings. Truth is Bisping took the easy route and ducked a very tough challenger in Yoel Romero. You don’t like what I have to say, but it’s the truth. He didn’t fight ANY top contenders in his reign as Champion. Who did he fight that was a #1 or #2? I’m still waiting for an answer to this.. milked the belt and refused to fight top contenders. Let the top contenders fight each other. Yoel and Whittaker fought the tougher fights in a division that just got delayed by a loud mouth Brit doing his best impression of the Conor show..

I'm not a bispingbfan either. I'm glad he's no longer champ. Definitely glad you're having a good time with your cliffs lol.

Lol.. I like ppl like you. Ppl who are friendly and positive. Thanks for being you bro. 

Sucks to see. Bisping is still a warrior and one of my favourite fighters 

Southpaw76 -

It was never about the money.

He put it all on the table and yesterday, it failed.

No risk no glory, a true fighter’s mentality.

Respect to him.

cumprido1 -
Southpaw76 -

But according to the count… GSP never hit him or hurt him with anything.

All the bisping fan boys… Other than Rockhold, where he literally lucked into a main event… What top contenders in their prime has he ever beaten? His record is ridiculously padded.

This wouldn’t be an issue except for him running his mouth about how awesome he is.

GSP was relatively unimpressive.