Bisping just k.o.ed

IronWill - 

Was pretty bad. Fucked up that Bisping is now getting dropped to the side where he is literally blind. I just dont think he can see them coming.

Yes it had nothing to do with Kelvin’s beautiful lean back avoidance of the right hook, left hook counter which stunned Bisping and followed through with a crushing straight left…

carcaju -
IronWill - 

Was pretty bad. Fucked up that Bisping is now getting dropped to the side where he is literally blind. I just dont think he can see them coming.

Yes it had nothing to do with Kelvin’s beautiful lean back avoidance of the right hook, left hook counter which stunned Bisping and followed through with a crushing straight left…

Agreed, all this about a quick turn around, too laid back etc etc is bullshit. That shot would flatline any version of Bisping past or present you put in front of Kelvin.

KneeToFaceKO -
Malvert the Janitor -
KneeToFaceKO -

I like watching Pillowfists get knocked out. I watch his fights hoping karma gets him for being an eye poking, nut shotting spitting douchebag.

Keyboard tough talking fudge packer...

What? Your dad showed up?

Like I said...keyboard muscles 

bispi was always too much mouth and not enough skill

Not a great decision from a career perspective.

Plenty of risk, not much reward.

Not a fan of Bisping at all but seems like the guy wanted to fight and I respect that.

Kelvin Gastelum looks kinda like Patrick Cote.

how did he even get cleared medically for that fight?

Malvert the Janitor -
KneeToFaceKO -
Malvert the Janitor -
KneeToFaceKO -

I like watching Pillowfists get knocked out. I watch his fights hoping karma gets him for being an eye poking, nut shotting spitting douchebag.

Keyboard tough talking fudge packer...

What? Your dad showed up?

Like I said...keyboard muscles 

lol

That demon fist of Gastelum

He got bingoe'd pretty hard.