Bisping: My back's against the wall

Cung Le has slowed down, will get tired sooner, may throw less kicks & is vulnerable to Bisping's longer reach but hell.....write that short asian off but he'll probly still win Phone Post 3.0

One of the saddest things i ever saw was how Cung Le absolutely destroyed Franks arm. Hurt me to watch one of my absolute favorites get that treatment. Wouldnt really hurt my feelings a bit to see Bisping recieve the exact same treatment though

Poor Cung, Bisping's gonna light him up like Christmas Tree.

I enjoy and admire Cung so it will make painful viewing for me. Phone Post 3.0

Shit match up. Bisping is going to try to wrestle fuck Cung Le. Cung Le only has a few fights left in him, he should fight someone that will make for an exciting match. Phone Post

MMArijuana - Shit match up. Bisping is going to try to wrestle fuck Cung Le. Cung Le only has a few fights left in him, he should fight someone that will make for an exciting match. Phone Post
Like who? Phone Post 3.0

Pitbull3744 - I will be rooting for both men. I hope Bisping can pull it together for a win and I hope Cung LE can win in devastation and maybe make a run at this thing one last time. Phone Post 3.0

+1

MMArijuana - Shit match up. Bisping is going to try to wrestle fuck Cung Le. Cung Le only has a few fights left in him, he should fight someone that will make for an exciting match. Phone Post

What fight has Bisping gone out to wrestle fuck anyone in? Do you even watch his fights or just whine about him on the UG?

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Poor Cung, Bisping's gonna light him up like Christmas Tree.

LOL. Cung will walk thru the pitter patter punches and put an ass whipping on ol one eye. Believe that. Bizzle should retire and relax with his millions instead of getting humiliated again. Phone Post 3.0

KneeToFaceKO -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - Poor Cung, Bisping's gonna light him up like Christmas Tree.

LOL. Cung will walk thru the pitter patter punches and put an ass whipping on ol one eye. Believe that. Bizzle should retire and relax with his millions instead of getting humiliated again. Phone Post 3.0
Strong words brother, strong words indeed. The Count will deliver a stand up clinic, TKO'ing the gassed out Cung.

Cardio will be a big factor in this battle of destiny. Phone Post 3.0