Bisping parading his win over Silva

Like he beat the prime killer Anderson of old is starting to get annoying.

I know part of it is as a salesman trying to legitimise his title shot for more last minute buys. But anyone with half a brain knows that the win was questionable, and a prime Silva would've given him the Forrest Griffin treatment.

Looking forward to seeing Rockhold mow this guy down again. Phone Post 3.0

How dare Bisping try to promote his title fight. What a dick Phone Post 3.0

For some reason I want bisping to take this one. Kind of a reward for effort thing. The dude has been fighting his arse off for years and finally has his shot.

Good luck to him Phone Post 3.0

BobSherob - For some reason I want bisping to take this one. Kind of a reward for effort thing. The dude has been fighting his arse off for years and finally has his shot.

Was talking about this with a friend tonight.

Bisping used to annoy the shit out of me. Now I'd love to see him win the title, then happily retire.

The guy has fought through a lot, and from everything I hear is amazing with his fans. Phone Post 3.0

Bone Tissa - How dare Bisping try to promote his title fight. What a dick Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah you even said it in your post.. he is trying to promote a fight. Phone Post 3.0

perfectsoldier - Like he beat the prime killer Anderson of old is starting to get annoying.

I know part of it is as a salesman trying to legitimise his title shot for more last minute buys. But anyone with half a brain knows that the win was questionable, and a prime Silva would've given him the Forrest Griffin treatment.

I picked that up too. He did mention it a few too many times. The fact that it could have gone either way and Anderson is a shell of his former self should make Bisping a little more humble about that win. Phone Post 3.0

judonoob -
Bone Tissa - How dare Bisping try to promote his title fight. What a dick Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
Big Silva fan but THIS Phone Post 3.0

As a silva fan it's kinda irritating. We all know Andersons best days have been behind him for a while to say the least. Silvas the guy that bisping tried to get a fight with for around 10 years so I can see why he's proud to have a win over him. Even if I think anderson easily won that fight. Phone Post 3.0

giblert mendelez - As a silva fan it's kinda irritating. We all know Andersons best days have been behind him for a while to say the least. Silvas the guy that bisping tried to get a fight with for around 10 years so I can see why he's proud to have a win over him. Even if I think anderson easily won that fight. Phone Post 3.0
"Easily won that fight" Phone Post 3.0

GrindOnLine -
judonoob -
. Phone Post 3.0
Big Silva fan but THIS Phone Post 3.0
^^ Phone Post 3.0

Sonnen y Diaz Bros -
giblert mendelez - As a silva fan it's kinda irritating. We all know Andersons best days have been behind him for a while to say the least. Silvas the guy that bisping tried to get a fight with for around 10 years so I can see why he's proud to have a win over him. Even if I think anderson easily won that fight. Phone Post 3.0
"Easily won that fight" Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

perfectsoldier - Like he beat the prime killer Anderson of old is starting to get annoying.

A fighter is using the biggest victory of his career over a legend in the sport to promote his title fight and all you clowns can do is say "oh, it wasn't THAT good."

You are part of the problem

Bisping forgets Andy TKO'd in that fight.... Phone Post 3.0

He s doing a really good job of smoke screening how much of a mismatch this is.

Can't blame him for hyping a fight and making more money. Phone Post 3.0

^ Phone Post 3.0

When was your last win over anyone relevant OP? Phone Post 3.0

Wideman is the only other UFC fighter who can say he beat the GOAT. How do you not bring up beating Anderson Silva? I would bring it up any chance I got.

"Sir have you decided or would like a couple more minutes to look at the menu"

Me: " since you brought up decisions did you know I have a unanimous decision victory over Anderson Silva? I'll take the Caesar Salad please" Phone Post 3.0

BobSherob - For some reason I want bisping to take this one. Kind of a reward for effort thing. The dude has been fighting his arse off for years and finally has his shot.

People bitch and complain when others get unearned title shots 

I thought Anderson was still a killer and his 2 losses to Chris were flukes? Which is it? Phone Post 3.0