Bisping Playing it Smart

You can't outdo GSP in the class department. Might as well give the fans the full heel treatment. He does an excellent job of playing heel. Proper pro wrestling style. He's nasty when it suits him.

Can't wait for the fight now!

Side note: GSP isn't that much shorter than Bisping.

I think Condit and Nick were maybe the biggest guys that GSP fought. I think they would be roughly the same height as the Count. That's just off the top of my head maybe there were bigger guys. Not comparing their take down defence. 

JohnMc1 - "He does an excellent job of playing heel"

He's not playing the heel. He's just an asshole and using that as an excuse.
Clearly you have never listened to Bisping's Sirius XM show on Rush. He told everyone listening to the show the day before he was going to trash talk GSP cause he knows GSP is not good at it.

He is actually a very smart and likeable guy who tells it like it is. Listen to the show. You will realize how wrong you are about him.

JohnMc1 - "He does an excellent job of playing heel"

It comes more naturally to him but he's not an asshole for the sake of it. He has a purpose.

to be fair I think 99% of the people on this forum would be a ass hole if you knew it might put a extra couple of million on your paycheck. if he goes full retard with his heel gimmick, like we know he can might be a extra 200k buys for ppl wanting gsp to break him.

JohnMc1 - "He does an excellent job of playing heel"

This.

ausgepicht -
JohnMc1 - "He does an excellent job of playing heel"

This.
This

speaking of heels i think gsp might have had a little bit of lift in his shoes