Bisping really is

He’s a typical JEW

1 Like

Im guessing giving the odds is required for anik? If not hes probably getting paid by barstool or somebody.they bought a decision in plain site damn near they can buy little weasel anik.

This. Bisping is great

Fuck anik and DC

When i said this i had no idea anik is a boston jew .so is dave portnoy.just something i noticed

At least she tries to talk about what’s happening

Still can’t believe they sacked Jimmy Smith when he was a 100 times better than any ex UFC fighter that the company uses for commentary.

Fucking travesty that they him go and also trained some woman for years who wasn’t even a champion and only had 1 professional fight a decade a go.

1 Like

Agree jimmy smith should’ve had more of a chance. I’d still like to see shiavello in there one day. He’d make everyone else in the whole media team look like stuttering amateurs (DC)

2 Likes

I really liked Jimmy on commentary…

He was a much better commentator than fighter.

He has a loss to Mr Stand n Bang Wang

2 Likes

Some of the noobs may not have known he was a ex fighter

5 Likes

A win over a TUF winner James Wilks tho

1 Like

Rogan said that he’s the one that got him hired, they were hesitant, but they ended up not renewing a year contract or something I think because they were saying he was too established with Bellator. I remember Rogan saying something like that. It’s like then why hire him

1 Like

I watched his show and Jason Chambers show, they both had similar shows where they traveled around the world practicing and competing in different martial arts

2 Likes

As Roll said Chavello and Jimmy Smith would be magic.

3 Likes

Isn’t Michael Schiavello doing work with ONE?

I think he really fits in well there…

Would be cringe having him and Bisping or Cormier and him commentate together, be like comparing a Bugatti and a Yaris

1 Like

I’m shocked that I’ve only just found out about MMA guru, but I agree with most of his takes , he’s really good and knowledgeable.

1 Like

How do you guys not get this? They’re sponsored by Draft Kings. He says it before numerous fights on the card, informs you where to go to bet.

Betting can take place even after the fight starts, so he gives the live odds updates during the fight. And sometimes at the end of the fight, he’ll give you the odds on if you would’ve bet. Like “odds on Derrick Lewis and Francis going the distance was -30,000 so if you bet on that, head over to draft kings to claim your winnings”

UFC is literally sponsored by a betting site and it’s literally Jon Aniks job to promote it

I found his page when Cro Cop fought Roy Nelson the second time. He absolutely laid into big country for being a fat ass and I’ve been a fan ever since. But the “purists” on this forum don’t want anyone giving opinions unless they have fought in 2 divisions in UFC and have at least 6 wins on your professional record. So most of us can’t give an opinion on anything MMA related, especially a negative Juan

1 Like

I stopped reading when you said cept

Yes

That’s right I should of said ex ‘‘UFC’’ fighter in my post as Jimmy obviously fought in MMA.

Will go back and change it now.

1 Like