Bisping really is

one of that dumb motherfuckers that moves next to Disneyland and then starts complaining about the noise.

8 Likes
4 Likes

Bisping and DC were both terrible yesterday. I can’t stand them when they’re together

UFC needs rogan. Plain and simple

6 Likes

Oh Anik too. Just awful. Dude needs to check himself into rehab for his addiction. Man can’t go one round without mentioning the live offs. I don’t give a fuck about live odds

I’d rather him mention the fighters’ custody issues than the gambling shit

10 Likes

i agree…One-eye and Cheese cake are the worse combo…
Ruther Dom, Rogan, Felder and Anik any day.
Even the new blonde chick does better then those curdled milk motherfuckers

4 Likes

Bisping and DC are both biased at times. And it’s not their fault. We’re all biased to a certain degree

I just don’t like former fighters commentating

2 Likes

Bisping just isn’t a good commentator. Even besides being biased, his voice is like nails on a chalkboard and he consistently calls things that aren’t happening (i.e. strikes landing that actually widely miss). But he fits right in with the rest of the trash commentary they have. They don’t have a single good one.

2 Likes

I actually thought they were great last night.

Bisping is the best commentator they have. DC absolutely sucks but he was ok last night.

However Anik is the worst. He behaves like a robot and is the biggest company shill of them all.

4 Likes

I have grown to enjoy Bisping’s commentary and I mostly enjoy his Believe You Me podcast. But the thing that I find amusing/annoying is how whenever the latest Dana White controversy is brought up, Bisping contorts himself to avoid biting the hand that feeds him. He is never critical of Dana.

So when it comes to stuff relating to Dana, I listen to other podcasts or read posts from people on here with solid takes.

3 Likes

Fuck spitsping. Cheating cunt.

2 Likes

All of them cept Cruz seem to choose who’s supposed to win the fight and call it like that fighters winning even when they aren’t.
At least once a show they are talking about someone
Dominating who loses, and they usually go quiet.
They rarely even address they were wrong, or at least say they disagree with the judges.

2 Likes

Gaethje didn’t hold back when he called out Bisping for his favoritism.

4 Likes

I like Bisping. Solid commentator. He is interesting. Teddy Atlas loves him, too.

Anik - very strange fellow. It is as if AI generated a commentator/presenter/company man. He is excellent. Very polished. Consistent. Yet, lacks any sense of personality. I find I don’t care about his opinions. Talks in cliches, and learned phrases.

He would be a fine, secondary commentator. But, when I compare him to, say, Jim Lampley, Anik has no gravitas. No weight of voice.

DC and Rogan; I like them both when apart, but together, they are insufferable. It degenerates into a fight companion vibe, and they keep saying ‘My goodness’, over, and over, again.

I like Cruz, the salty, annoying, prick, that he is. lol

Best ever UFC commentary team: Goldy/Rogan/Couture. I know Goldy had his flaws, but he had a strong commentators voice, and personality. Randy was an excellent color commentator.

4 Likes

I haven’t listened to Believe You Me but I could see him being good in a podcast format which is basically casual conversation.

A commentator needs a good clear voice for starters. UFC has lacked that since Rogan’s prime ended.

1 Like

He has a solid voice but completely lacks passion and charisma, which makes him come off as robotic

2 Likes

DC, Rogan and Anik are the best trio, but Felder is great. Cruz is very knowledgeable but somewhat insufferable.

I still think the UFC fucked up by releasing Jimmy Smith. He was just acclimating and was good.

2 Likes

Justin calls out Bisping for biased commentary
5:45

Uhh, you know it’s his job to, correct? You realize UFC is sponsored by a betting site, yuh?

1 Like

It’s annoying as fuck regardless

Take it up with Dana, not Anik