Bisping Rips Nate Diaz After Viral Street Fight & Arrest Warrant

https://www.mmanews.com/news/michael-bisping-rips-nate-diaz-street-fight

C’mon buddeh

2 Likes

UFC Hall of Famer Michael Bisping thinks Nate Diaz should stay away from physical altercations ahead of his boxing debut.

Diaz is in hot water after footage showed him choking out a Logan Paul lookalike in New Orleans this past weekend. A warrant has been issued for his arrest for second-degree battery and he is expected to be in police custody at some point this week.

Diaz’s representation says Diaz’s choke-out was an act of self-defense and they plan on clearing him of wrongdoing in a courtroom setting.
This recent incident clouds the exciting news that Diaz will face Jake Paul for his professional boxing debut later this year. He and Paul have gone back and forth in various facets for months and they’ll finally handle their beef in the ring.

While many have praised Diaz for the altercation, Bisping questions whether or not Diaz’s actions were necessary.

Michael Bisping Questions Nate Diaz: “He’s Almost 40”

“Nate Diaz is the talk of the town once again,” Bisping said. “Alright, granted for the wrong reasons, but when you’re a fighter, is it really the wrong reason? As a man, as a human being. As somebody trying to get through life, you want to deal with as little drama, trouble… Controversy as possible, but I guess if you’re a fight star, it is a little bit different. I certainly felt that shift as well when I was a fighter…

“He’s almost 40 years old. Got to be careful because one day that could catch up with you. Remember, a lot of people are carrying guns these days. He could have been stabbed. The guy could have cracked his head as he went down. Fortunately, none of that happened and he’s not even gonna sue him. That would be the number one thing I’d worry about.”
Diaz hasn’t fought in any combat sport since a victory over Tony Ferguson at UFC 279. He was then released from his UFC contract and became a free agent, garnering the attention of many promotions around MMA.

Diaz and Paul are slated to come face-to-face for the first time ahead of their fight in a few weeks at a pre-fight press conference. It’s uncertain if Diaz’s legal issues put the fight in jeopardy.

You can just go up & punch Bisping in the face with no consequences.

2 Likes

He didn’t rip Nate at all here

3 Likes

Give me 6 seconds to finish the fucking post

i dont think bro wanted a fight

1 Like

He didn’t rip Nate at all here

3 Likes

Lol at calling that self-defense

It’s sad to see an established fighter like Diaz unable to own up to his own action.

He was not in any danger, he could have walked away unscathed, but his ego got in the way. So he stayed there until the other guy got close.

1 Like

Screen name doesn’t check out

1 Like

Well said but Nate and his brother have always been immature clowns. Just like their fanboys…

question asks GIF