Bisping should step in to fight rory

With Lombard out bisping should drop to fight rory meet at a weight. Rory is clearly the number 1 contender no matter the outcome and this would be a sick fight Phone Post 3.0

Weight class?

JOESONDO - Weight class?
177 or 180 would be my guess. Not sure how much Bisping can cut. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think Bisping could drop any lower. I recall him saying that he'd eventually go back up to 205 if anything because he does not like making the weight.

I am a Bisping fan, but he's out of his prime, Rory would kill him. Phone Post 3.0

Bisping should go to 205 if anything, I could see him making a run there. Division is shallow. Phone Post 3.0

Bisping is a natural Franklinweight. I don't see him cutting even to 180 and it'd be a meaningless fight for Bisping on top of being a huge risk. There really aren't any good options here if they keep it at UFC 186. Hendricks and Brown are booked. Woolley just had surgery. Saffiedine is the last guy Rory fought already. Condit won't be read until May. Stun Gun is coming off a loss. Alves or Story are the best ranked options, and neither of those two are particularly good options (although Rory vs. Alves would definitely have my interest). Phone Post 3.0

R1WARRIOR - I am a Bisping fan, but he's out of his prime, Rory would kill him. Phone Post 3.0
Huh? Really?? First of all Bisping wouldn't cut anymore weight. Meaning this hypothetical fight would be at 185. Bisping's stand up is really really good. 4th of all drinking. Phone Post 3.0