Bisping still grappling chael!

There is some sure combat sports show with mma, pro wrestle long and Roy jones is gonna fight a fan. I think it's with in a few weeks

Chael Sonnen was gonna grapple Bisping, but after that tough fight do u think he will recover in time? Phone Post 3.0

Jeesh good call, I'm sure if he said he will
Show up he will but he's gotta be feeling pretty beat up after last night. Phone Post 3.0

I still can't figure out if that thing is a troll or a real event Phone Post 3.0

How the fuck do you make a declaration with your thread title (with exclamation point!) then provide no info and end it with a question mark? I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul. Phone Post 3.0

rnunz - I still can't figure out if that thing is a troll or a real event Phone Post 3.0
The AZ commission approved it last week I believe so I don't think it's a troll. At least not in the sense of most trolling Phone Post 3.0

McGregorFistedMyAldhole - How the fuck do you make a declaration with your thread title (with exclamation point!) then provide no info and end it with a question mark? I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul. Phone Post 3.0
Lol it was a typo, my question mark is next to the exclamation point on my iPhone, my sincerest apologies sir. Phone Post 3.0

Tom Lawlor -
rnunz - I still can't figure out if that thing is a troll or a real event Phone Post 3.0
The AZ commission approved it last week I believe so I don't think it's a troll. At least not in the sense of most trolling Phone Post 3.0
Thanks for stating your points on Twitter to hardy, could of messaged him privately but I thought it was necessary to hear Hardys rebuttal. At the end I think Dan has Gegards best interest at heart but he should of been more drawn to the beautiful performance rather then what could of Phone Post 3.0