Bisping vs Ken Shamrock at UFC 75

WOW. UFC buys Pride and must have absorbed their idiotic matchmaking.

Does anyone remember the post yesterday asking if anyone would pay to see a Shamrock fight?

Im just a mudnamer so I cant search for it...but I think it's weird that we get someone on here asking basically a "focus group" type question, and then the announcement of a Shamrock fight is revealed the next day.

Was the dude psychic? Or doing research?

UFC is finally learning how to build up stars like Pride used to do.

Isn't Bisping a big enough name in the U.K.? He beats Kan Shamrock, what does that really mean?

"Bisping being handed another easy victory."

truer words have never been spoken

BM21

Fight makes absolutely no sense. Shamrock wins he gains nothing. Bisping wins he gains nothing. Shamrock loses he loses nothing. Bisping loses he loses EVERYTHING. Why do this match? Obviously the UFC just wants to give Bisping another "guaranteed" win in front of his home crowd and be able to say he beat a HOFer. Maybe it's a setup match for a Tito vs Bisping future match using Shamrock as a link? I dunno, but I would rather see Bisping vs Sakara.

LMAO@ everyone thinking this is an easy fight for bisping, who has he beaten, ever, who is on Ken's level, even old as ken is, he will have the strength advantage (bisping doesn't have anywhere near the leverage advantage Tito had), he certainly has the grappling advantage, and as long as he's not dumb enough to stand and trade inside he has a good chance in this fight

And I'm a brit and a BIG Bisping fan

I want to see Shamrock vs Mir, at HW of course.

This fight is a waste of time.

they should give Bisping a decent fight now, Shaffer was a good fight,but he needs a bigger name on his record, im thinkin Bisping vs Griffin.
probably most of you here, thinks Forrest would own him, i beg to differ, iv'e said it before and i'll say it again Bisping is very well rounded, the only question is his cardio. a win over Forrest would definately tune up his chances at LW.

stupid

as a Bisping fan I am shocked and apalled that they are delaying giving him a legit contender... havging to fight Ken is like an insult

shamrock is even more of a step back then hammil would have been

I mean this guy has not posted a win since 2004, WTF
and that was against Kimo

at least Hammil has a win in the past year

What a joke, i'm sure that Ken could use the money but this fight is pointless.

"I mean this guy has not posted a win since 2004, WTF and that was against Kimo"

Are you trying to say Tito and franklin wouldn't sportfuck Bisping?

Why? Just, why?

Bisping gets no shine from beating Ken; Tito (if he beat evans) would be a much better test.

If they want Bisping to have a win in the UK, why Ken? NO ONE will see it as a meaningful victory. And, if Ken somehow pulls it off, Bisping is fucked proper.

WAR SHAMROCK!