Bisping vs Rockhold on Nov 8th in Australia

The thing I don't like about this match is the bitching Tim Kennedy's going to do after Rockhold wins Phone Post 3.0

Not sure how well Bisping fares here. He looked awful vs. Kennedy and wasn't as dominant against Cung Le as I would have hoped for. I hope Bisping wins, dude's comedy gold. I'm American but, still.

Arse Face -
Joemacka - I hope this is 5 rounds Phone Post 3.0

yes it is
Yess. Thanks vu Phone Post 3.0

if it gets out the first bisping via cardio and footwork, rockhold looked like shit vs vitor, at least bisping tagged the guy a bit

So pumped for this card it's gonna be great, pretty devestated I live on the other side of Australia but thinking of flying over Phone Post 3.0

War Bisping Phone Post 3.0

BirdWatcher - 
mancabbage - if it gets out the first bisping via cardio and footwork, rockhold looked like shit vs vitor, at least bisping tagged the guy a bit
Both guys got worked by Vitor with kicks. I'm not sure, what Lukes cardio is like but I'm sure its not bad enough to make the difference in the fight. Phone Post 3.0

He did go 5 rounds with Jacare and won. Pretty impressive if you ask me.

CoalTrain -
Bisping=StillGatekeeper4Life - Lombard, Bisping and Rockhold. This card is shaping up good so far. Phone Post 3.0
Most of the Aussie cards are pretty fucking good. I went to the last one in Brisbane headlined by Silva and Hunt. It's also had shogun, te huna, pat barry, bader, the list goes on. So I'm excited to see what other fights get made Phone Post 3.0
I went to the first one and second one in Sydney, nothing has lived up to that first card, wanderlei, bisping, big nog, Cain, bader, jardine, lytle, cro cop, bonnar, soti, Joe daddy the list goes on. Was the best sporting atmosphere of my life. 127 was bad ass too, but 110 was the best card we'll ever get down here Phone Post 3.0

BirdWatcher - One of them will have some seriously big piles of crow to eat after the shit talking thats going on. I really don't see how Bisping can win imo. Phone Post 3.0
I think that before every bisping fight, I'm resigned to the fact that the guy is quite good Phone Post 3.0

bigbenpie2 -
CoalTrain -
Bisping=StillGatekeeper4Life - Lombard, Bisping and Rockhold. This card is shaping up good so far. Phone Post 3.0
Most of the Aussie cards are pretty fucking good. I went to the last one in Brisbane headlined by Silva and Hunt. It's also had shogun, te huna, pat barry, bader, the list goes on. So I'm excited to see what other fights get made Phone Post 3.0
I went to the first one and second one in Sydney, nothing has lived up to that first card, wanderlei, bisping, big nog, Cain, bader, jardine, lytle, cro cop, bonnar, soti, Joe daddy the list goes on. Was the best sporting atmosphere of my life. 127 was bad ass too, but 110 was the best card we'll ever get down here Phone Post 3.0
Fuck yeah dude! Phone Post 3.0

Bisping has been so close so many times. Just want to see him get some solid wins and finally get his title shot. Phone Post 3.0

I think I'll go to this Phone Post 3.0

Another chance for Bisping to beat a top 10 opponent. Maybe this time he can actually do it.

I should read more

Bisping has better boxing imo. I think he may suprise a lot of people. I got bisping via ud. Phone Post 3.0

Firemansam - Bisping has better boxing imo. I think he may suprise a lot of people. I got bisping via ud. Phone Post 3.0

For sure does, I think Rockhold will keep this fight at kicking distance and just outstrike Mike from there for a convincing UD. Is the purse bet on btw? Luke's gonna go home without any money if it is

Lick Boners -
Firemansam - Bisping has better boxing imo. I think he may suprise a lot of people. I got bisping via ud. Phone Post 3.0

For sure does, I think Rockhold will keep this fight at kicking distance and just outstrike Mike from there for a convincing UD. Is the purse bet on btw? Luke's gonna go home without any money if it is
Rockhold has better kickboxing and length.. Bisping definitely has better boxing though. Who has better wrestling? Phone Post 3.0

yellow's FryedMasterbader -
BirdWatcher - 
mancabbage - if it gets out the first bisping via cardio and footwork, rockhold looked like shit vs vitor, at least bisping tagged the guy a bit
Both guys got worked by Vitor with kicks. I'm not sure, what Lukes cardio is like but I'm sure its not bad enough to make the difference in the fight. Phone Post 3.0

He did go 5 rounds with Jacare and won. Pretty impressive if you ask me.

This, after a really long layoff too if I recall. Phone Post 3.0

Hoping Bisping wins but it's a tough fight for him. Phone Post 3.0

Awesome!