https://twitter.com/DonovanTar/status/508012553679548416

Nice Phone Post 3.0

Excited for this fight Phone Post 3.0

In the first ever loser leaves town match. Phone Post 3.0

DECENT! Phone Post 3.0

I wanted Rockhold v Machida. Phone Post 3.0

MMAhaiku - I wanted Rockhold v Machida. Phone Post 3.0
It doesn't matter what you want! in the rocks voice Phone Post 3.0

So is this co-main in the event that Lombard will headline? Would've been cool to see this as a 5 rounder instead

edit: And I've got Luke by decision

BooZe -
MMAhaiku - I wanted Rockhold v Machida. Phone Post 3.0
It doesn't matter what you want! in the rocks voice Phone Post 3.0
Hahahaha. Prefect. Phone Post 3.0

rockhold vis destruction Phone Post 3.0

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/9/5/6112205/luke-rockhold-vs-michael-bisping-to-collide-at-ufc-fight-night-55-in

Luke Rockhold vs. Michael Bisping to collide at UFC Fight Night 55 in November

They asked for, now they got it. Middleweight contenders Luke Rockhold and Michael Bisping are scheduled to settle their long-standing grudge in a featured bout at UFC Fight Night 55, Bisping gleefully announced on Friday's Fox Sports 1 pre-fight show.

Rockhold was briefly in talks to fight former UFC light heavyweight champion Lyoto Machida, however that match-up was ultimately passed over in favor of a match-up against the Brit.

"I'll tell you what happened," said Bisping. "I went out there to China and whooped Cung Le's backside, and they had no choice but to give me the fight."

UFC Fight Night 55 is slated to take place November 8, 2014 at the Allphones Arena in Sydney, Australia, and air live on UFC Fight Pass.

A former Strikeforce champion, Rockhold (12-2) rides a two-fight winning streak into the bout, having recently dominated both Costas Philippou and Tim Boetsch. All but two of Rockhold's fights have finished inside the first round, and the American vowed to do the same to Bisping, propose a bet should the two middleweights meet.

"The bet was if I finish him in one round, we switch purses," Rockhold explained on a recent episode of The MMA Hour. "And if I don't finish him in one round -- one round -- he gets my purse. Show and win, everything. All he has to do is run around for one round. I confronted the man and he wouldn't take it. He started to backtrack and make excuses right off the bat. The man said he got the better of me and beat me up in one sparring session. If he's that confident that he did that, why wouldn't he take a bet? An extra $100,000 on his paycheck couldn't hurt, right? All he's got to do is survive one round."

Following a year-long layoff due to a severely detached retina, Bisping (25-6) rebounded from his listless performance against Tim Kennedy to bloody and batter Cung Le en route to a potentially career-saving fourth-round TKO win in August. At 35 years old, time is running short for the Brit, who -- with 21 fights inside the Octagon -- stands as the most tenured UFC fighter to never fight for a title.

Hope Bisping shuts him up. Gonna be a tough one though... Phone Post 3.0

Bisping's gonna get for the Tiger that Rockhold tried to seduce.

WAT BISPING!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

I hope this is 5 rounds Phone Post 3.0

Revenge^^ Phone Post 3.0

Holy fucking shit yes I will be there!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Lombard, Bisping and Rockhold. This card is shaping up good so far. Phone Post 3.0

Bisping=StillGatekeeper4Life - Lombard, Bisping and Rockhold. This card is shaping up good so far. Phone Post 3.0
Most of the Aussie cards are pretty fucking good. I went to the last one in Brisbane headlined by Silva and Hunt. It's also had shogun, te huna, pat barry, bader, the list goes on. So I'm excited to see what other fights get made Phone Post 3.0

Joemacka - I hope this is 5 rounds Phone Post 3.0

yes it is