Bisping was the right call

Love him or hate him.... Dude has more UFC wins and experience that anyone in the division and has been clean (I think) while many of his opponents have been dirty.

Go get em Mike! Would love to see an old school dude get the belt! Phone Post 3.0

Good for Mike.. Finally after all the wars he's been thru he deserves it..
But he got wrecked in his first fight with Rockhold.. I don't see it going any different in the second fight Phone Post 3.0

Delighted for Mike :) Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. I'm glad to see him getting his shot..... Phone Post 3.0

It's awesome he's getting a shot. Phone Post 3.0

you're happy he's gonna get beat down again by luke and finished again?

I'm good with this decision. It's also fair to Rockhold cuz he won't need much time to prep for Bisping. Phone Post 3.0

Why you hate Bisping so much OP. You should feel sorry for him. Phone Post 3.0

BJJkilla - you're happy he's gonna get beat down again by luke and finished again?
Maybe... Never know. Lately these guys look great one fight and like shit the next.

If you're too slow or young to understand how cool this is - I get it Phone Post 3.0

klabo - 
BJJkilla - you're happy he's gonna get beat down again by luke and finished again?
Maybe... Never know. Lately these guys look great one fight and like shit the next.

If you're too slow or young to understand how cool this is - I get it Phone Post 3.0

luke outclassed him their first fight and since then has gotten better and beaten better fighters and finished them. bisping has won 3 straight since but could argue he could be 1-2 in his past three, he beat CB but the thales fight was close and the silva fight....well people still think that fight could have been stopped. bispings shown nothing since their first fight that can make one say "hey he has a shot!" because in reality he's still the same and will get destroyed the same

Shoulda given it to Maia. Phone Post 3.0

UKLogHog77 - Shoulda given it to Maia. Phone Post 3.0
At 185? Phone Post 3.0

Looking forward to it.

The fight makes sense.

One arm guillotine. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think he has much of a chance but he's on a nice streak and he probably won't get the chance again. For all the entertaining fights he given us let him have the short notice fight. It's also fair to Rockhold to give him an easier opponent since it's short notice opponent change. Win for all. Phone Post 3.0

DarkPlace Daz -
UKLogHog77 - Shoulda given it to Maia. Phone Post 3.0
At 185? Phone Post 3.0
Be more interesting than Michael. Phone Post 3.0

Luis Firpo -
Honesty - I don't think he has much of a chance but he's on a nice streak and he probably won't get the chance again. For all the entertaining fights he given us let him have the short notice fight. It's also fair to Rockhold to give him an easier opponent since it's short notice opponent change. Win for all. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah ever since he was GIFTED a decision against Hamill, he has been force-fed to idiots as great because he was the face of British MMA. The guy has never really been Top 10. He works hard. I'll give him that, but now he's an old, past his prime fighter that excels at nothing.
Go back to Sherdog my 15'er friend. You're not very good at this. Phone Post 3.0

The Count deserves it but I don't think the outcome will be much different than their first fight. Luke is too young, too strong and has too big of a dong.

"He has a shot " has nothing to do with a title shot to me. When a fighter in a title fight can't go, scrap the fight. Don't give a gatekeeper a retirement fund fight. (ex. Bonnar vs Silva). It cheapens the belt. Especially a gatekeeper that was finished already by the champ. This promotes fuckery with the belt process. Clearly ALL about the money. Phone Post 3.0

klabo -
Luis Firpo -
Honesty - I don't think he has much of a chance but he's on a nice streak and he probably won't get the chance again. For all the entertaining fights he given us let him have the short notice fight. It's also fair to Rockhold to give him an easier opponent since it's short notice opponent change. Win for all. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah ever since he was GIFTED a decision against Hamill, he has been force-fed to idiots as great because he was the face of British MMA. The guy has never really been Top 10. He works hard. I'll give him that, but now he's an old, past his prime fighter that excels at nothing.
Go back to Sherdog my 15'er friend. You're not very good at this. Phone Post 3.0
Moronic statement from someone without a fact to refute his statement. Go back to high school if you think when you joined the underground is indicative of mma knowledge. Phone Post 3.0