BISPINGS ATTACKER SENDS HIM MESSAGE

crazy that happened at Hofstra my friends kid got jumped a few weeks ago across from Hofstra over nothing But the kid was in gang and they waited for him to come out .Unless u have your life savings in your pocket if guy has a gun best bet for most is hand over the money.Im sure u and ur bro would be a handful and a half for any mugger

1 Like

At one point my eyes and my brothers met during the holdup, I slightly side-eyed towards the guy and my brother (Whos much more rational than me)gave the ever so slight head shake no-go. For a very long time it bothered me deeply as to whether or not that gun was loaded, but looking back Iā€™m glad that I didnā€™t find out. I know in my heart that if I got a piece of the guy/ his gun and it was loaded, it would have ā€œdischargedā€ right through his fuckin head. And I would have slept fine the rest of my life knowing that.

i had a gun pulled on me by guy in mask I wasnt arguing about take whatever but he kept keeping it there,I eventually grabbed the hand with the gun and wrestled him on the car He was very suprised But his friends jumped out of the car pulled me off and left,Guy in mask is dead now in an unrelated incedent as well as one of the guys in carā€¦Kharma comes back to u But if im hit i will always fight back

1 Like

Whether itā€™s the popular consensus or not Iā€™m with you brother, glad that worked out for youā€¦

Think about the loss this forum would have suffered if you and I both got blown away LOL

1 Like

glad to be alive that was 2nd closest I came to death The other was eating Sesame Shrimp got stuck and I couldnt breathe Good thing a week or 2 prior I went over what to do if ur choking with my wife.I couldnt breathe and was scared shit.She said should I do the thing meaning the pat on back I shook my head yes She patted me a few times The shrimp flew out.I was very relieved with my daughter looking on.I kept thinking how long do I have.She is now my ex and may regret having helped me but thats another story.But I did sit back and eat the rest of the Sesame Shrimp and eat it every week even though its fattning

1 Like

That would be embarrassing dying in mrs. Doubtfire fashionā€¦

1 Like

i think for sure u did the right thing U and ur bro would maul any one dude.Probly a 50% percent chance it was loaded maybe less But for sure not worth him blowing your head off I know hed have 1 shot and either u or ur bro would whoop him or both

1 Like

only reason I grabbed the gun was it was directly on my face and for too long for my liking I never argued with him and said take what u want.The guy who did it was notorious for doing this and being a scumbag.The following year he got a taste of his own medicine by neighborhood vigalants who beat the fuck out of him and for very good reasons mainly him and his friends jumping people and robbing

1 Like

Sounds like the Bonilla brothers LOL

no i coached the youngest one and sent him to camp I am was tight with them `The youngest Omar who i coached had the most talent but least drive.Oldest a tuff bastard and at one time the richest guy in town but had some big trouble

1 Like