Bispings realistic reign as champ.

If he gets Hendo as first defence I think he keeps the belt. Loses to Weidman and Jacare though. Phone Post 3.0

Weidman hasn't really beat any just silva. He didn't look food against machida and he's been constantly hurt Phone Post 3.0

Weidman is nowhere near a title shot. Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Weidman is nowhere near a title shot. Phone Post 3.0
He's behind jacare and romero Phone Post 3.0

Hendo definitely deserves a title shot. He's on a one fight win streak, beating a guy who wasn't in the top 15. I really hope the matchmakers don't fall to fan pressure and gift a title shot to some boring top 5 contender. Phone Post 3.0

Dude HENDO is on a tear! Won 3 out of his last 9. The fans are dying to see this fight. Phone Post 3.0

Jored1990 -
And Rockhold and Silva. I'd also like Whitaker to get a shot ahead of him.

Too be honest if like to see Weidman fight Kennedy, see where he's at. Phone Post 3.0

Ray Cappa - Hendo definitely deserves a title shot. He's on a one fight win streak, beating a guy who wasn't in the top 15. I really hope the matchmakers don't fall to fan pressure and gift a title shot to some boring top 5 contender. Phone Post 3.0
I smell what your stepping in but....

Jacare, 1 fight win streak. Rockhold, just got KOd in 3 minutes. Weidman, coming off a brutal loss to the guy the champ just KOd. Anderson, coming off a loss to the champ. Romero, is a fucking juice head that deserves nothing for cheating.

Who does that really leave? Phone Post 3.0

Everyone is comming out of the woodwork to fight Bisping. They all think they can beat him... Even GSP is throwing his name in the ring. Phone Post 3.0

9 years or so give or take 8.5 Phone Post 3.0

Romero will be champ when he returns Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Jored1990 -
And Rockhold and Silva. I'd also like Whitaker to get a shot ahead of him.

Too be honest if like to see Weidman fight Kennedy, see where he's at. Phone Post 3.0
Kennedy vs Weidman would be a close fight Phone Post 3.0

I think Bisping could handle Romero, he would out point him.

Ray Cappa - Hendo definitely deserves a title shot. He's on a one fight win streak, beating a guy who wasn't in the top 15. I really hope the matchmakers don't fall to fan pressure and gift a title shot to some boring top 5 contender. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

Tbh, drug testing changed the landscape a bit. Most of his losses have turned out to be using trt etc. Phone Post 3.0

Bisping with KO power no can defend.