Bite Me

“I started to get conscious again at the hotel and I was already cut by then,” Severino said, “and then my social media was flooded with hateful comments, mean messages, people angry at what happened, and also threats. I started to digest all that and feel bad too. I’ve made a mistake and I apologize to everyone.

“I’m sad because the internet is so polluted. I’ve made a mistake and I’m willing to pay for this mistake, recognize this mistake, but I haven’t killed anyone, I haven’t caused any harm or committed any crime, you know? To see people threaten me, threaten my family, makes me really sad and apprehensive, afraid. It leaves me heartbroken.”

Severino and his team have saved hundreds of messages and are considering pressing charges against those people. In the meantime, Severino is flying his parents from his hometown Juriti to Bauru, where he lives and trains at Chute Boxe João Emilio.

nahhhhh you trained your life to get here. You learned from Masters. None of them would agree you did them honor for biting in the bigs or anywhere.
Yes , shame . Sorry

1 Like