Bitey guy getting screwed by NSAC

so that guy who lost his mind and bit his opponent is getting fucked by the NSAC. jesus fellas, give the guy a fucking break. he’s been cut by the UFC, his career/life has already been bumholed. leave the guy alone.

it’s not like he refused to stop snapping a tendon or punched the guy when he was dead-on-the-floor (which often goes unpunished, what the fuck).

let him bang bro. if he bites anyone else, ok fuck him up. poor cunt deserves a chance to make a fight career. one dumb mistake and the other guy got a bonus and a cool tattoo. who cares.

1 Like

I’m out of the loop, gif?

1 Like

bah, could not find

fuck that guy. there is zero chance you are able to pop your mouthpiece out of the way, bite a person that hard, then seemlessly replace the mouthpiece hands free without having practiced that. if his coaches didn’t can him that says it all…

1 Like

Off to BKFC

1 Like

In for Dana to announce “POWER BITE FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIPS!”

13 Likes

He said that he’d taken a hard shot and just went into auto pilot and has no memory of it.
Something similar happened to me, I was getting punched in the head, blacked out and came back to, with this bloke still punching the fuck out of me.
I had no idea how I got into this situation until I realised I was in a fight and had to do something about it, lol…

1 Like

And then gets filmed biting his wife in a domestic incident at a party

7 Likes

What the commission do? You could have linked an article to that you know.

4 Likes

Cant See Cheech Marin GIF

There’s definitely a link here. But i dont see it.

5 Likes

This. All I read in the article posted later is about Lima getting $50k for the tattoo.
NSAC revoked Tyson’s boxing license and fined him a couple million.

yeah added the article

1 Like

“The bigger issue is the precedent we set going forward if this happens again, you’re stuck at six months,” commissioner Anthony Marnell said during the hearing. “That is unbelievably dangerous for this commission. That’s my opinion.”

So he’s worried about setting a dangerous precedent for a situation that has happened twice in 27 years.

I am sorry but you don’t bite someone by accident…

It is a conscious decision and he has not business in combat sports

1 Like

He shouldn’t do that if he ever wants to fight mma in the states again. He’s like 21 and he will completely fuck his career beyond salvage, if he defies NSAC rulings. As dumb as that is, it’s just the truth.

The hard shot and autopilot excuse is the only thing that makes sense. He was doing well in the fight and wasn’t even in a bad spot when the bite happened.

A 6 month suspension for biting an opponent is a joke. Not even close to being enough. Fuck him.

He needs to change his nickname to the cannibal.

1 Like

Rightfully so IMO. I don’t want to butt heads here, but… No eye gouging and no biting were the only two rules for UFC 1, four years before Tyson bit Evander twice. 6 months? How many times does he fight in a year?

1 Like