BJ is now a sub-500 fighter

Pai Mei - This brings back fond memories of the DW weightlifting thread.

This is exactly what I was thinking.

maths is all dillution it aint even real bro

whoabro - IMO he is still a legend, much like other fighters with a spotty record such as Randy, Chuck, and Rampage, but the facts are the facts.

Will BJ nuthuggers still insist he is P4P #1 GOAT etc despite having a 15-7-1 record? Statistically speaking, that means the expected outcome of a BJ fight is now a loss.

Your a jive ass turkey!

Saku12 - 
Pai Mei - This brings back fond memories of the DW weightlifting thread.

This is exactly what I was thinking.

Dude, that bar couldn't have weighed more than a pound or two!!!!

It was bad enough that the OP couldn't do basic math, but the majority of his defenders sound just as stupid. This may be a troll thread, but I swear, either these dumbasses are tag-teaming or there are actually people this stupid posting on these forums. And, we even got a reading comprehension fail from easedel and GC. I'm gonna remember who you dumbfucks are so I never have to stumble through this much idiocy again.

And, that Verizon video was just horrible. I wouldn't have been able to deal with either of those idiots. He should've gotten their names so as to further humiliate them.

lol @ I'm not a mathematician

I can't believe I waited so long to check this thread out. I'm pretty sure the OP has given up on the entire internet, maybe even this forum.

Wow.  Just Wow.

the verizon clip is classic

I love this place.

Phisher - 
skinnywussy - 
BJ has lost 7, which is more than half of 15

Awesome thread.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who caught that.

this is why this thread is so awesome. A guy fucks up simple math, then another guy "comes to his rescue" and fucks up simple math again.

Awesome.

...... I am seriously considering leaving this forum

WAIT!!! Maybe he meant BJ has subbed 500 fighters....no?...ok.

whoabro - IMO he is still a legend, much like other fighters with a spotty record such as Randy, Chuck, and Rampage, but the facts are the facts.

Will BJ nuthuggers still insist he is P4P #1 GOAT etc despite having a 15-7-1 record? Statistically speaking, that means the expected outcome of a BJ fight is now a loss.

This thread will not end well for the OP.

Yeah much bad post homie Phone Post

Wow... I thought the UG was supposed to be better than Sherdog...

Posting to keep this floating

KneeUppercut - 
Lunchbox101 - Wow... I thought the UG was supposed to be better than Sherdog...

Not at math.

qft