BJ PENN COMING BACK

just as long as we dont see tippy toe bj. Phone Post 3.0

The only BJ I ever want to see again is the guy who fought Sherk, Florian, Sanchez. Anyone other than that guy I would rather he just enjoy retirement. Two division champ, fought from 145 all the way up to HW, nothing left to prove to anyone. There are a lot of guys out there who say "I only want big fights", but BJ lived it.

I posted in response earlier but here's the link on BJ'S site

http://www.bjpenn.com/bj-penn-wants-to-return-and-fight-nick-lentz-at-featherweight/ Phone Post 3.0

rnunz - Just scrap but first post vid Phone Post 3.0
It's cool I'm here Phone Post 3.0

Is..... is this for real? In mean, honestly, is this really happening, or is the entire UG just fucking with me?

If this is real, I need to find Malvert the Janitor so that I can give him a strong, warm, long, loving embrace.........and depending on the direction the embrace is going, I very well just might throw a finger...or four...into his sweet leather cheerio just like the way we use to, prior to Buffer reading the official official result from BJ's first fight with Edgar. Phone Post 3.0

In for penn Phone Post 3.0

Fuuuuuccckkk thaaaaat. Not unless he gets a real camp going AWAY from home Phone Post 3.0

mikeshort06 -
TheAlchemist -
Mr Sizzzz - Whats the grudge between him and lentz? Phone Post 3.0

This
!? Phone Post 3.0
Maybe because BJ loves to put on exciting fights and he just saw Lentz-Winner? Phone Post 3.0

I wore my bj penn shirt tonight. I accept the blame. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think my little heart cud take another bj fight. It's too much stress. Phone Post 3.0

Makes me excited and nervous at the same time. Phone Post 3.0

gatorlaw - I think Ken Flo and Bispobg kind of backed him into a corner after he threw out a hypothetical challenge.

Either way, I wish him the best if he returns. Phone Post 3.0
This. I don't think the challenge was hypothetical, but the whole "he's back" thing was a little forced. Phone Post 3.0

Thats fine. Just go make up with the marinovichs Phone Post 3.0

This is bullshit Phone Post 3.0

I am really sad to hear this. Especially that he wants Lentz. Lentz is legit and BJ is a fucking legend that has nothing left to prove. Please just enjoy retirement :(

I know I'm probably alone here. Phone Post 3.0

Why is everyone haply to watch a old washed up fighter they claim to be a fan of come back and get handled by a younger guy? Phone Post 3.0

RATFINK13 - Fuck yes!
Phone Post 3.0
VU hahah dope ass post Phone Post 3.0

TFK Bro Lo El Cuñado -

VU Phone Post 3.0

One of the few fighters I get emotionally invested in watching them fight.

Gonna be sad when Lentz beats BJ. Phone Post 3.0