BJ PENN COMING BACK

Tippy toes is coming back?

Molsonmuscle360 -

If BJ wants to fight, he needs to do it at 155.  That is his best weight by far.

Too small for modern lw Phone Post 3.0

If this is real...

How can anyone really get excited for this after BJ's last fight? I mean, my God, what does it take to see when a guy has badly lost his edge?

Video here.

“You know what, I’m sick and tired of hearing about Mike Dolce. You know what Mike Dolce, I’ll put a challenge out right now. You go grab Nik Lentz, that’s your boy, bring him down to 145, I’ll run through him in one round, then I’ll find you in the back and I’ll smash you. Ok, let’s do that, let’s do that right now, I’m ready.”

poor nik lentz

Interview was awesome. BJ PENN is on fire!!! ?? Phone Post 3.0

I don't know if my heart can handle another fight like his last one Phone Post 3.0

Regardless of whatever shape my arm is in, i got his back 200% if he decides to start his training at home. Even if it's just  to work the clock, fill his water, and yell at him hands up and bend those knees.

WAR BJ!!!! Phone Post 3.0

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/26/fc/9f/26fc9fcc9a4525773b606db81387db21.jpg Phone Post 3.0

bj come back always result in loss

Damn. BJ seems Angry. Phone Post 3.0

I just watched this interview. And all it did was remind me of how much i love bj penn. Dudes a cool motherfucker. You know? Phone Post 3.0

There has to be a reason for wanting to fight lentz other than Dolce Phone Post 3.0

calpolkid - There has to be a reason for wanting to fight lentz other than Dolce Phone Post 3.0
100% ppl like bj just dont call a dude like lentz out. I wanna know the story behind the scenes Phone Post 3.0

mathew10lb -
calpolkid - There has to be a reason for wanting to fight lentz other than Dolce Phone Post 3.0
100% ppl like bj just dont call a dude like lentz out. I wanna know the story behind the scenes Phone Post 3.0
It's all over some comments Dolce made about the way BJ trained, ate, and fault the last time. BJ defended himself and the two have been at it for a while. Nik trains with Dolce and apparently made some comments of his own. Phone Post 3.0

Fa ra ra ra ra ra -
mathew10lb -
It's all over some comments Dolce made about the way BJ trained, ate, and fault the last time. BJ defended himself and the two have been at it for a while. Nik trains with Dolce and apparently made some comments of his own. Phone Post 3.0
*fought Phone Post 3.0

Rude_Boy_TM -

Regardless of whatever shape my arm is in, i got his back 200% if he decides to start his training at home. Even if it's just  to work the clock, fill his water, and yell at him hands up and bend those knees.

You're the man Rude Boy. Top notch teammate all the way. Get well brother. War Penn Phone Post 3.0

I think this Dolce beef is silly. He hired Dolce to get him on weight & then didn't do what Dolce told him to do to get on weight, and now he's mad at Dolce?

The whole situation is weird.

That said, if we can get sumo-stance, beat-you-standing-and-submit-you-grappling BJ back, I'm IN! No more of this upright-prancing-pony-standup- bullshit from that last fight.

Also, PLEASE can we get BJ in a real camp, off the island and away from his yes-men? Just for 1 camp?

Let's just do bj vs dolce. Squash the beef Phone Post 3.0