BJ PENN DESERVES MORE RESPECT!

"BJ is number one? WTF? For one fight? LOL!"

uh...excuse me, oh ignoramous that's been hiding under a rock for the past 3 years...in only his 2nd fight Penn beat the #3 lightweight in the world by TKO...in only his 3rd fight, he beat the #2 ranked lightweight in the world by KO(in eleven seconds!)...in only his 4th fight he was fighting for the title...he lost in a close match...in only his 8th fight he beat the #2 ranked lightweight in the world by RNC...and he was the first fighter to ever tap him out...in only his 9th fight he totally dominated and RNC the PFP top fighter in the world...AND, at a higher weight-class.

in only 9 fights, he has faced 2 world champions, 2 former world champions and 6 of his opponents were ranked as top ten fighters...his record against them is 5-1-1 with 2 subs, 2 KO's and one decision

i'd say those are pretty good reasons he should be #1

he still wants to fight in the UFC...he wants to defend his title AND he still wants to fight for the lighweight title but,...

Dana stripping him of his welterweight title just for fighting in another event is ludicrous!

a championship title should not be regulated by a single organization like that...he isnt trying to be unloyal...he simply is doing what any sane person would do...earn a living

maybe BJ wants to get married one day and raise a family...is it wrong for him to have a successful career and build a nice nest egg for his future family!?

anyone would do the same...is that a reason to be stripped of one's title?

if Dana White wants to talk about loyalty then let's talk about he stuck by Chuck Lidell at the PRIDE GP!?!

whadda hypocrite

"Electrifying charisma"

Dude, I know you are the fan club poobah and as such you are prone to hyperbole, but I don't think many people are influenced by BJ's 'charisma'.

He is a hell of a skilled fighter. But he is not what I would term charismatic...

top fighter not a huge fan

i'm not really a fan

Yeah, that electrifying stuff is out of control dude.

He deserves a lot of kudos, but I want him to rematch Hughes asasp and he should fight at the very least twice a year.

you guys have the slightest clue you are not bj so all you can do is sit back and judge...the last ufc they did no promotion absolutely none on bj dominating and beating the pfp fighter in the first round and bj fighting in k-1 would do alot of promotion for ufc think about it he goes to k-1 becomes a very likeable fighter in japans eyes, that alone will boost ufc...come on dana striping his title cuz of that ....bad form as hook said to peter pan... thats just ridiculous he's not shooting roids or nothing come on. look at tim the maniac how many chances did they give him after his abuse with the juice if you know what i mean. bj going to k-1 is a great move for both ufc and bj..DANA get real.
O'NE'LO'VE

ttt

what do you think NOW Mr.White?