BJ Penn out of retirement AGAIN

I was laughing by the end of Lentz response but I am a Penn fan and hope he shows his talent. It just does not get easier with age though. I'd also rather see Penn at 155 Phone Post 3.0

Say what you want, he ripped BJ to shreds in that response... A lot of which is unfortunately true... Phone Post 3.0

BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide - Say what you want, he ripped BJ to shreds in that response... A lot of which is unfortunately true... Phone Post 3.0
He didnt write that shit, he had someone else do it. Phone Post 3.0

I don't know how anyone can read that 10,000 word drivel and feel anything but embarrassment. He could have saved 9,997 words and just type I'M A PUSSY.

Dude didn't really want the fight. It's completely obvious. Phone Post 3.0

I'll pay anytime bj fights. Win, lose, Draw, will always look at bj as a bad ass motherfucker. For him to be calling out lentz of all ppl. There has to be some real beef there. Imo Phone Post 3.0

Dick Lint: FW Def Poetry Jam Champion

Nobody puts Baby in the corner Phone Post 3.0

As good as Lentz response is, BJs the one calling the shots here. If BJ decided tomorrow that he would rather fight (name fighter here) then Lentz and his big payday is SOL... Phone Post 3.0

Shiloh - I don't know how anyone can read that 10,000 word drivel and feel anything but embarrassment. He could have saved 9,997 words and just type I'M A PUSSY.

Dude didn't really want the fight. It's completely obvious. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly!! Talk all that shit and doesn't want the fight in the least.. And he's retarted if he thinks he can make the terms with a legend. Even if he weren't Bjs a way bigger draw and we know who the UFC will cater the fight to. Phone Post 3.0

ZombieProphet -

VU Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Shiloh -
OMA (tm) - He just called out Nick Lentz on Facebook

Asking for the fight in March

Stay down BJ.... STAY DOWN!!!!! Phone Post 3.0
I love BJ so much I read this post as BJ is a down ass motherfucker Hhahahaha Phone Post 3.0
I'm just joking I worry for the guy but he's got to do him in the ass to pursue his own passions. And I will definitely be rooting for him Phone Post 3.0