BJ Penn running to become governor of Hawaii

Tits Ortiz was hilarious on council.

1 Like

That seems like the best idea.

Running on a single political idea with no experience doesnā€™t seem well thought out.

Good luck to BJ

I think he will surround himself with a smart team if he wins ala Pacquiao

1 Like

This is still the worst MMA related picture of all time to me. LMAO.

4 Likes

What qualifies anyone to be a governor?

5 Likes

Thereā€™s definitely ā€œtoo much eye contactā€ in that photo, but I think itā€™s one of the greats. Two warring gods as mere mortals, right there, going for a friendly motorcycle ride together. Iā€™m surprised it didnā€™t win a Pulitzer.

4 Likes

I keep seeing his governor posts on IG and Iā€™m convinced heā€™s halfway illiterate.

2 Likes

Being a mayor!

He did break a voting record though lol. The people wanted Tito he just couldnā€™t keep his cool I suppose.

1 Like

Holy shit that sounds beautiful. War BJ keep off the booze and keep the fight up for your freedoms.

3 Likes

He used to get punched in the face for a living. Is that shocking to you? Plus heā€™s a native Hawaiian. They literally have their own language over there.

War BJ. Some of yā€™all are bitches.

You would take some soft ass politician over the two division champ?? Shame.

So the guys got some shenanigans in the past. What, guys canā€™t have fun anymore??

7 Likes

Never holding any other political office didnā€™t stop ā€¦
Donald Trump GIF by NowThis

4 Likes

Iā€™m from Hawaii.

2 Likes

Just in:

ā€œHawaii governor in bar room brawl at 2:05am in Mauiā€

8 Likes

cant find the pic of bj in his hawaii sovereignty shirt

1 Like

this may hurt his chances

Meh. Thatā€™s the least of his worries tbh.

Word. I think bj needs a fight in a different arena altho I do think heā€™s got too many issues from his past. Good luck to him in anything positive he does.

2 Likes

California had a drug addict, never had a real job, sexual predator, REPUBLICAN smash his opponent in the polls for governor so crazier things have happened in elections.