BJ Penn running to become governor of Hawaii

6 Likes

bjpenn

Verified

I’ve made a lot of mistakes in my life but I would never run from a fight or sell out my people. As soon as I step into Hawaii’s Governor office I will remove All new federal and state mandates that have been hurting our economy, residents, and ‘ohana. We will get the best doctors, medicines, therapies, and health care the world has to offer to fight this pandemic and always keep Hawaii among the safest and healthiest states in the union. We will get rid of all vaccine passports. Hawaii will be a vaccinated with Aloha and Unvaccinated with Aloha policy for everyone. Same with the masks :mask:. We will follow the constitution to the tee :ok_hand:. I am not here to fit in with the other politicians, I am here to get our freedoms back! #hawaii #oahu #honolulu #maui #lanai #molokai #Kauai #niihau #kahoolawe
#standtogether

10 Likes

January 2021:

Came here to post this… but got distracted by the miesha/caraway thread.

Good luck to BJ… but I don’t think he’ll win. Too many skeletons in that closet. Hope he does and makes things better in Hawaii.

3 Likes

Mahalo

1 Like

Lets see, rich kid, never had a real job, criminal, he has the background!

19 Likes

No education as well.

3 Likes

If theres one person I want running my state its an uneducated rich kid street brawler who has never had a job or been involved in politics.

15 Likes

Also just jumping into running the highest office a state representative can hold lol. Maybe start out with like the school board. Be mayor a couple times.

2 Likes

He must have been encouraged by Tito. I mean Tito is actually half retarded. If he can become councilman why cant BJ be mayor?

8 Likes

City council is no joke. Did you see how badly that went for Tito?

:rofl:

4 Likes

I just mean like get some experience as far as how the government works at that level.

I’d still trust him more than some lifelong politician.

14 Likes

I like BJ, but what would qualify him to be a governor?

he comes from a wealthy family and thus feels entitled.

5 Likes

Seems like an attempt to untarnish his already extremely tarnished legacy

2 Likes

He’s not a politician?

1 Like

A10B9A7C-D098-4613-9390-C3A5CB985966

9 Likes

Cant go wrong with the ol’ Nut to Butt riding style

4 Likes

What would qualify all of the other hacks that are currently in office? A 4 year degree that earns you a piece of paper of indoctrination?

1 Like