BJ Penn UFC hall of fame

We all know BJ will get there eventually but with his upcoming fight being the weekend following IFW it got me thinking that maybe e gets inducted this July. Most induction ceremonies happen during international fight week and with him fighting just days later it would be a good time to do it for him. It wouldn't be too far fetched to believe he could be inducted the week of his next fight. The UFC has had active hall of famers before. Phone Post 3.0

I already talked to Dana about this and he agreed with me that Frank Shamrock will be inducted this July during international fight week. Pat Miletich will be inducted next year. And BJ Penn will be inducted after that after he has officially retired, whenever that may be.

Dana said we're done with the grudges against fighters, and we're done with inducting fighters until after they are officially retired. I kinda talked him into these positions, and he, thankfully, had the right sense to agree with me.

We're good buds.

He's been in there for years IMO.

UncleChael - I already talked to Dana about this and he agreed with me that Frank Shamrock will be inducted this July during international fight week. Pat Miletich will be inducted next year. And BJ Penn will be inducted after that after he has officially retired, whenever that may be.

Dana said we're done with the grudges against fighters, and we're done with inducting fighters until after they are officially retired. I kinda talked him into these positions, and he, thankfully, had the right sense to agree with me.

We're good buds.
Not sure if serious.... Phone Post 3.0

UncleChael - I already talked to Dana about this and he agreed with me that Frank Shamrock will be inducted this July during international fight week. Pat Miletich will be inducted next year. And BJ Penn will be inducted after that after he has officially retired, whenever that may be.

We're good buds.

Can you advise your best bud that I need two ringside tickets to BJ/Frankie III? Oh and flight and board too. Thanks Uncle