BJ Penn vs. Javier Vasquez (Jiu Jitsu)

BJ as a butt scootin blue belt! 

Oh the sweeps!

Look at how he used his leg dexterity! I wonder how a 21 year old Penn's jiu jitsu game would play against today's young lions?

(that's a rhetorical question, in case you were tempted to hurt my feelings)

I think it's a bit of sandbagging from Javi to compete against bluebelts as redbelt. Phone Post 3.0

mkou - I think it's a bit of sandbagging from Javi to compete against bluebelts as redbelt. Phone Post 3.0

And to still lose!

2007? Leg dexterity?

I guess when you are the world's most starving fan base who worships a fighter whose last win was in 2010 against Matt Hughes all you can do is relive ancient videos and discuss leg dexterity. And triple posting because no one cares and you want to keep it alive is pretty pathetic.

What a sad lot.

brahmabull81 - ^ Man sometimes you contribute great points to a thread but this is not one of them. The UG has always thrived on old videos being reposted for the newer fans and the fun discussions that ensue.

But then Captain Poopy Pants over here gotta shit on everyone.

GREAT VID BTW. augisisisnjpit is just a butthead.

I'm just here to make Malvert's life miserable. He's ungrateful. I sent him a BJ Penn autographed glove for FREE. Even paid for the shipping. Since he's been ungrateful about it, and gives me shit on every one of my posts, I figure I would get my payback in the rising of his blood pressure.

It's about me and Malvert and it's really tongues in cheek. Don't make it about you.

ausgepicht -
brahmabull81 - ^ Man sometimes you contribute great points to a thread but this is not one of them. The UG has always thrived on old videos being reposted for the newer fans and the fun discussions that ensue.

I'm just here to make Malvert's life miserable. He's ungrateful. I sent him a BJ Penn autographed glove for FREE. Even paid for the shipping. Since he's been ungrateful about it, and gives me shit on every one of my posts, I figure I would get my payback in the rising of his blood pressure.

It's about me and Malvert and it's really tongues in cheek. Don't make it about you.

I said thank you a million times and you still give me shit. Are you upset about the Ras Trent stuff? I thought you had thicker skin - you are the resident curmudgeon after all.

And not to look a gift horse, but should I post a picture of the glove you sent me? I really thought you were fucking with me as it looks like someone practiced and erased (attempted to) the fist couple autograph attempts. Seriously thought you were trolling me, and in an EPIC way. I would be the best troll ever if true.

Anyway, I like you brother. I hope we can bury the hatchet and join forces - together we could bring the UG above ground again. 

Malvert the Janitor - 
ausgepicht -

I said thank you a million times and you still give me shit. Are you upset about the Ras Trent stuff? I thought you had thicker skin - you are the resident curmudgeon after all.

And not to look a gift horse, but should I post a picture of the glove you sent me? I really thought you were fucking with me as it looks like someone practiced and erased (attempted to) the fist couple autograph attempts. Seriously thought you were trolling me, and in an EPIC way. I would be the best troll ever if true.

Anyway, I like you brother. I hope we can bury the hatchet and join forces - together we could bring the UG above ground again. 

Dude, I said it was tongue-in-cheek. I'm just fucking with you - I don't actually have a problem with you. I fuck around with my buddies all the time. I'm a ballbuster.

Those markings are from my daughter when she was like 4 years old and I discovered her playing with it. The glove is legit.

Thanks OP, I hadn't seen that video before! That was certainly a very motivated looking BJ Penn Phone Post 3.0

Aus is fucking awesome and I love BJ hahahah Phone Post 3.0

This was the early days of American bjj. Back then the shit was raw and fun. Now it is flashy buffoonery moves. Yes im old and grumpy!

ausgepicht -
Malvert the Janitor - 
ausgepicht -

Dude, I said it was tongue-in-cheek. I'm just fucking with you - I don't actually have a problem with you. I fuck around with my buddies all the time. I'm a ballbuster.

Those markings are from my daughter when she was like 4 years old and I discovered her playing with it. The glove is legit.

I love you, man. And thanks again for the glove. 

Shiloh!!!  

Midwest champ(of the world)! Phone Post 3.0