BJJ belts have to go

DuffyLaCoronilla - 

Stripes are stupid. 

I have never received a stripe.  And I was OK with that. 

But I have given them to students. And I'm OK with that too. 

Shinsplint -
things to see people to do -
sekundarburnes -

I had a brown belt literally shit talk me in my ear because he was embarrassed at having been schooled by me (a white belt) in our only other roll. He was whispering stuff like "this is why I hate wrestlers, this is what you do, do you like how it feels," yadayadayada. Belts really throw people for a loop. The reality is that I've been training for years without a gi, and though I started in a gi recently, skill for skill that's not where I am. This guy was a particularly bad (and old and fat) brownbelt, and he's just not as good at grappling as I am. If we were having a no gi roll, and he knew I was new to gi jiu jitsu, there wouldn't be a problem.

What he whispered to you sounds pretty sexy and hot. I bet he was pretty turned on to ask you "do you like how it feels." any chance he was on your back when he softly spoke sweet nothings in your ear? I bet he hadn't washed his gi in a bit and his....... Belt was stiff

Haha what a strange post. Sounds like maybe he was camping out in his guard. Sounds like something a wrestler would do. 

Huh? How do you get shit talked while you're camping out in someone's guard

sekundarburnes -
Shinsplint -
things to see people to do -
sekundarburnes -

I had a brown belt literally shit talk me in my ear because he was embarrassed at having been schooled by me (a white belt) in our only other roll. He was whispering stuff like "this is why I hate wrestlers, this is what you do, do you like how it feels," yadayadayada. Belts really throw people for a loop. The reality is that I've been training for years without a gi, and though I started in a gi recently, skill for skill that's not where I am. This guy was a particularly bad (and old and fat) brownbelt, and he's just not as good at grappling as I am. If we were having a no gi roll, and he knew I was new to gi jiu jitsu, there wouldn't be a problem.

What he whispered to you sounds pretty sexy and hot. I bet he was pretty turned on to ask you "do you like how it feels." any chance he was on your back when he softly spoke sweet nothings in your ear? I bet he hadn't washed his gi in a bit and his....... Belt was stiff

Haha what a strange post. Sounds like maybe he was camping out in his guard. Sounds like something a wrestler would do. 

Huh? How do you get shit talked while you're camping out in someone's guard

Good question. I'm joking.