BJJ Black Belt in Worcester, Ma!

Marco Alvan will be opening his second BJJ school in Worcester, Ma on December 1st. Classes will be held at the Worcester Jewish Community Center (JCC) on Monday & Wednesday nights. The Worcester JCC is located at 633 Salisbury St., just up the road from Assumption college.

Now you will have the chance to train with a very talented black belt from Brazil in the Worcester area. Marco Alvan came to Massachusetts from Rio de Janeiro in 2001. He has studied BJJ since the age of fifteen and received his black belt from Carlos Augusto, who is a 4th degree black belt under Master Reylson Gracie. Marco opened his first school in Indian Orchard, Ma in 2003.

Classes are open to students of all martial arts styles, and levels of ability. If you train mostly in stand up, this is the opportunity to learn the ground game. If you are a grappler, this is the opportunity to improve your ground game.

For more information please send an email to marcoalvanbjj@hotmail.com or visit www.marcoalvanbjj.com.

Thank you.

congrats, I hope to train when I come up there for a visit.

TTT

TTT

See you there tomorrow Holland. Marco and a couple of us are going up there to check the place out. Looks nice from the website.

Tyler

TTT

TTT

ttt

Hey guys,I would like to share with all of you my happynes opening a new school of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I went to worcester again today and I had the same impression that I had the first time that I went to there. The Jwesh Community center is a fantastic place!!!One of the best place that i've ever seen. The facilities are so beautyful and is located in nice neighboorhood.
I am very exited to start and i will be more than happy to see you there !
I got a few emails asking if i will be there or any of my studants will teach. I would like to say that all of my classes I teach personal,so for sure I will share the mat with you,ok?
We will offer to everybody one week for free to try it ,so feel free to stop by any time. The grand oppening will be december first.
Marco Alvan

ttt

Marco is an AWESOME teacher!! Worcester folks are lucky to have this level of quality training available.

Good Luck Marco!!

Hey Rick, when do you want some of those Mass Destruction tickets?

Im shooting for next tueday nights class. I might need 3 Tix. Trying to get "the Pedro" to get off his ass and come to class. Ha !

Whats the deal with those VIP tix? Can I sit next to ring girl? Oh wait, how about "ON a ring girl" ?

C-Ya tuesday bro.

I'll take a few myself Tyler. Can you bring them on the 1st?

sure thing Roland. Vip tix are I think front two or 3 rows. but i dont have any of those. hopefully next fight they'll give me those

ttt

ttt

ttt if your in the area stop in

ttt