BJJ gi brands list

So many gi brands…

Looks like the Shoyoroll madness has died down a bit, right?
What kind of gi do you like?

I just do Fuji or Elite. I don’t get the super fancy gi thing

3 Likes

I’m small… I flex the shrunken hand-me-downs

That market isn’t over saturated at all.

Same. I miss good old brands like HCK or Kimono Fighter!

Kimonos are all about vibe.

That’s why I just invested the lion’s share of my retirement saving into a new BJJ gi company, Vibe Kimonos.

What’s gonna set us apart is focusing on what we call the “BJJ lyfestyle”. Plus, we will make stickers and pay semi-autistic, home-schooled, purple belt world champions to wear our gear.

We’re also gonna have an animal logo, but we’re still not quite sure which one. Honestly, most all of the really cool animals were taken long ago. Soooo… right now it’s between the Markhor (a shaggy Pakistani goat with curly horns) – OR – the Tarsier (a tiny, nervous looking, primate found in SE Asia).

But it doesn’t matter, we’ll make it work. – Like it says on the back of our gis: "You can’t steal our vibe!"

7 Likes

Sorry already taken… :joy:

1 Like

I watch BJJ HQ and when a relatively plain blue or white gi pops up for $80 I buy it.

2 Likes

WTF…???

…I don’t get it.

– My partner said he checked all this out… he said the name was ours.

They stole our vibe!

2 Likes

Flow , an gameness.

Fuck rip stop pants

1 Like

Glad i’m not the only one…
Most of the brands are doing ripstop pants now.
For sure it’s light…but t don’t like the feeling.
Maybe it’s cheaper also.

Rip stop 4 lyfe.

1 Like

I actully really like KVRA They have been around for a while but are now only entering the U.S. market. they are like Shogiroll as far as design but not as expensive and actually make their gi’s in-house instead of in Pakistan.

1 Like

I really like Moya Brand because it represents honesty and integrity

You have the hello kitty gi, I presume

Didn’t they change owners?

I don’t know.

But if they did change owners, then I’m glad they kept the name “Moya”, because that name represents honesty and integrity.

1 Like

i like shoyoroll but holy shit did they ever get expensive. Used to be able to get a comp standard for 169$. Now almost nothing under 200. For us canucks, to land a shoyoroll and convert it to our cuck bucks, youre looking at ~350-400$

Ok? Stop living in a shithole country.

1 Like