Bjj in Chicago

Hey I'm going on vacation to Chicago Thursday-Tuesday would like to get some training in. Where do you guys recommend I'm going to be staying downtown and won't have a rent a car to drive far Phone Post 3.0

Bjjinchicago.com

I couldn't imagine not giving Carlson Gracie Jr. a shot.
http://www.carlsongraciechicago.com/

valko bjj inside of hi fi fitness. (820 N Orleans St  Chicago, IL 60610 (773) 556-8155)

redzovics, formerly GB chicago, have a loop location on michigan ave. (174 N. Michigan Ave. Chicago, Illinois 60601)

isreal reyes - Movimento Fitness, (River West Plaza 770 N. Halsted, Ste. 207, Chicago  p: (773) 474.2058)

These guys used to be part of the carlson gracie team -

Evolution Team MMA - Chicago
Contact us: 630-853-7907
17 N. Wabash, 4th Floor Chicago, IL 60602

jr's isn't downtown, he's up north. if you don't have a car it will be hard to get to or an expensive cab ride.  depending on where downtown you are staying these are going to be your closest options. 

I'm a purple under alliance and I like a pretty good competition training environment. Which of those 2 places will I get that? Valko or the other Phone Post 3.0

+1 for Valko's. Tough guys there, great environment.

Awesome looks like ill be going to valkos then, Phone Post 3.0

Junior is on Milwaukee ave. He's right across from CTA and the Blue Line. However, he is in England right now I believe visiting students. Daniel W,Andre, Malik and the rest of the crew is there.  I don't think Evolution MMA is open anymore. Iszy Reyes is downtown and is very good. Andre Maneco just opened downtown. Valko and Brazil 21 are right off the Ohio On/Off ramp.

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Look up Eddie and Adem Redzovics place. It's a Barra school and there are tons of great guys there. Phone Post 3.0

Serafin - Bjjinchicago.com

since Jeff is too humble to give himself a plug I will do it for him....

go to Serafin BJJ in Evanston (north) for the best instruction around. Jeff is a monster and his guys are tough as hell too. You'll also never meet a more humble group of guys.

Comprido's gym is in a suburb of Chicago. Great gym. Great hours. Great training.

Comprido Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
152 Stratford Square Mall
Unit # 301
Bloomingdale IL 60108
1 (630)307-3555
email: info@compridobjj.com
(Located on the first floor next to the Carson Pirie Scott Store)

Pete the Greek at rio jiu jitsu is great too Phone Post 3.0

RPBJJ -
Serafin - Bjjinchicago.com

since Jeff is too humble to give himself a plug I will do it for him....

go to Serafin BJJ in Evanston (north) for the best instruction around. Jeff is a monster and his guys are tough as hell too. You'll also never meet a more humble group of guys.
^^^this Phone Post 3.0

Hey Paul it's Mikey from Marcelo's old gym in Pembroke Pines u recommend I go to Pete the Greek? Phone Post 3.0

OP- how many days do you have in Chicago?

I'll make it easy for you- broken down by area.

Valko's - Downtown
Redzovic's- Lincoln Square (Northside)
Serfin's - Evanston (Far North by the lake)
New Breed - Niles (Nothwest by a pinch)

All will give you what you need. Try to go to each I'm sure you'll enjoy the flavors.