Bjj in Maui?

I know these pop up every so often and I tried to search threads. I'm going to be in Maui for a week. What are some schools to check out? Recommendations? Thanks for any help. Phone Post

Ricksons bb lemon (spelling?) Is there. Phone Post

Limau Phone Post 3.0

http://www.mauijiujitsu.com/

Luis Heredia (Limau) was very nice and I enjoyed my private with him when I was there a couple years ago. It's a bit out of the way of Lahaina or Kaanapali which are the major tourist areas but he has a nice, big and clean school. Christian Grandi is in Lahaina I believe but he was hard to get ahold of so I didn't train with him. Phone Post

LIMAO !!!

We have the same join date and I will also be in Maui for a day next week. Quit stalking me. Having said that, I'm making the trip specifically to train at Limao's.

Also, for what its worth, some dude sold me some really good herb in from of a gas station in Paia last time I was there. Like literally just pulled a big hand full out of his pocket. Point being that part of the island is reasonable awesome for several reasons.

Maui jiu jitsu, biggest school in the state and luis is a legend! Ask him to show you the "dirty feet". Phone Post

I've trained with Aaron Moeller before (Bruno Ewald BB). Last time I heard, he was in Napili. Great guy and a great game. If you come to Oahu, hit me up. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks guys for the info! Phone Post

Limao is the man and one hell of a nice guy.  I'm in Honolulu but have a bunch of friends that train with Limao.