BJJ is not Superior

Royce will find this out in the next UFC

yawn

Sad thing is this aint another sub 100 post goof postin this shit, fuck!

i respect royce as a fighter, but i think his time has come and gone. props to him for beating Akibono and fighting for as long as he has against some fantastic opponenets. but i do not think that his BJJ skills will be able to stop matt hughes from putting him up against the cage and elbowing beating him up

what is superior then unclefu?

dumb fag

How many times has Royce been stopped by strikes? Here's a hint - rhymes with hero and it's sum equals 0. BJJ will keep him nice and safe from the mean, wrestling farmer guy.

What was it that stopped Royce against Sakuraba? Hint: it rhymes with rykes.

Robin.

"What was it that stopped Royce against Sakuraba?"

Which one of "rhymes with rykes" specifically caused the corner to throw the towel between rounds? I thought it was an ankle injury + exhaustion after fighting for an hour and a half.

Matt trains bjj

matt's doing no gi sub wrestling, not BJJ

he cannot even be ranked in BJJ cause he's not wearing a gi much

matt's doing no gi sub wrestling, not BJJ
he cannot even be ranked in BJJ cause he's not wearing a gi much

Dude Matt trains bjj

"Wrestlers are the dumb blonds of the grappling world.

They certainly have something to offer, but far less than they advertize. "

lol I'd say that BJJ with its 50-bucks-a-lesson prices would fit that description much better

"Wrestlers are the dumb blonds of the grappling world.

There may be some truth to this statement.

he should train BJJ

"Don't even start. Wrestlers are the dumb blonds of the grappling world. They certainly have something to offer, but far less than they advertize."

Excellent post. Funny 'cause its true.

Stripe

some one is ripping you off ! or are you just guessing ?

I wrestled for 6 yrs before I turned to BJJ ,and on the ground BJJ is far superior.

Matt will take him down ,Royce will sub him .

yea - just like he subbed tokoro.

noone's ripping me off - but bjj is exactly as mentioned, it's got something to offer, sure, but far less than advertised.

most fights end by submissions

lol

yea sure, yet and wrestler's "bad" BJJ (sub wrestling) is usually enough to beat BJJers "good" bjj

when it comes to giving out ranks, then there's no way a guy like Matt can get a blackbelt..... he's not doing it in a gi, or whatever.... but when it comes to self promotion, or when he's beating BJJers, then what he's doing IS bjj....

nice try