BJJ / Judo Differences!!

David Douillet is a French fag and this whole thread is gay.

Wasa B,

"btw dont hate because a country becuz they didnt go to war for one countries self-interested reasons."

Hitler walked into France in the early forties and said "I own you bitches"...France said "Yes you do Sir, may I polish your knob"....The "self interested" countries showed up and Kicked Hitler's ass and said "You can have your country back now"....

Have a good day.

whaaaoooo...quincy is here 24/24h. yesterday i posted and one min after me he was here and today the same.

Man what do you do to stay so long in the UG? I usually read all the thread in one hour and leave it at that and my english is pretty bad but it seems that you read the same thread over and over...are you not bored? or do you have reading problems (that can explain why you need so much time)?

ahahahahaha OWNED!!

^Typical French oppinion of "owned", done without fighting!

Bow down frenchman, you are talking to the kin of the people who freed your punk ass from the SS..

24/24 huh? LOL..It's called 24/7, you ignorant french fruitloop.

lol at Quincy spending all his day on the OG hitting the refresh button with his GI on and reading all the BJJ threads in the hope to find a way to go out of the gogo plata the next time he go to play at the minigolf.

Here you have it..OWNED x 2

IPPON!!!

I swear, these French just have no respect.

juju, as a frenchman you cant own anything without U.S. say so...

Jujubre has been added to the official UG dumbass list

ok just kidding Quincy...

Time to bitchslapp Vetruvius.

Hey litlle black namer KKM...call me Monsieur Jujubre when you adress myself biaaatch...

Face it guys, Brazilian Jiu-Jitus guys are cool. Take me for instance. I walk into Sunday open mat with my cool hair, shades, sweet ride, and all the mamacita's checkin me out. In fact, right before I walked in to class a hot latina said oooooh a jiu-jitsu guy!!!!!!????!!???? And I then preceded to get her number.
Judo guys are dorks. Face it, judo guys are as cool as Mr.Furley on Three's Company.

kkm is correct

French sympathizer.

The only person to attack a nationality was "little juju" he attacked french judo athletes, all Mitsuyo
Maeda did was state a historical truth.

hey KKM..reread the thread!!!

Your Father is correct

Seven French Wonders of the World:

1. I wonder what that bar thing is that's in the shower?
2. I wonder what women with shaven armpits look like?
3. I wonder what would happen if we engaged the enemy?
4. I wonder what kind of wine I should was my beer down with?
5. I wonder if these flies hang around me because they like me?
6. I wonder if there are any more types of cheese for me to try?
7. I wonder how LeBanner managed to grow up here and still whip ass?

Waveman, you have just verified your post number on the UG KKM tops

-0.01 is it the size of your penis?

ippon aroichigame!!

i think the harry potter type is cooler than the bad boy type