BJJ Training in Columbus Ohio

For anyone looking for a great place to train in the Columbus Ohio area or if your visiting and just want to roll go to: http://www.angelfire.com/rings/rgcoljiujitsu/

It's a great school with alot of experienced people.

How much do the classes cost?

Cheap, FIRST CLASS IS FREE! The team on the mats at that school kick ass. YOU REALLY SHOULD GO CHECK IT OUT, NO EXCUSES! You won't be dissapointed. I go there every time I am in town & learn lots on their mats.

ttt

Right now Pe De Pano & Danile Moraes Are avalible for training @ Jeff Hudson's Academy. We will be there 5pm on Thursday! TTT

I am actually relocating to Columbus this weekend, and hope to be teaching BJJ at a school in Hilliard in the next few weeks.

I am a Certified Instructor (Purple Belt) under Jorge Gurgel & have many BJJ/Grappling wins under my belt. You can find more information about me at:

http://gzfs.8m.com/photo6.html

(I am the guy at the bottom of the page)

I am also working on having Jorge Gurgel &/or Jon Stutsman (Brown Belt under Jorge) teach at the school 3-4 times a month. Classes will be held 3-4 times a week & will only cost $55 a month.

I will also be having MMA Seminars taught by both Jorge Gurgel & Rich Franklin (UFC Vet.), not to mention some other respected fighters in the MMA game.

I will be sure to get all the particulars out ASAP, however, in the mean time, I am still good friends with the guys at Relson's school, and I would support them as well.

Dustin Ware

Team Ground Zero / Jorge Gurgel

rdware@cloh.net

Dustin!!! I initially wanted to shoot you for wanting to open up your own school but since you're loyal to Jorge I can certainly understand it.

Good luck with your new school and relocation! Maybe we can attend each others' seminars?

Ray Blackburn,

I am glad you understand.

I was just thinking about you, as I was going to make a post letting everyone know about the move. I was going to add your name, since you were one of the guys that I told years ago I was going to come to Columbus. Well, I finaly got a job, and I start on Monday! I will be in my Apartment on the following weekend.

Anyway, I am sure I will see this weekend and we can talk then.

Dustin Ware