Sounds racist AF

What race is facial hair? Lol.

Dwarvish

Okay, that was a good one 

1 Like
Dead President - 

I’m a grown ass man, ain’t no one going to tell me how I can look

fair but it’s costing him.

Kinda like when a person learns their employment opportunities are limited because they're covered with ink.  While your appearance is absolutely your choice, you will be judged by your appearance. 

He has every right to keep it and grow his facial hair however he want's. 

UFC has every right not to use him over it.

If he fell asleep at my house he would wake up without it. I think it's stupid. But my opinion doesn't and shouldn't matter 

MarcusAurelioFan -

Dana is a control freak, shocker.

He has a weird thing about facial hair. Roy Nelson and Dave 'Pee-Wee' Herman also went through something sorta similar. And Dana tried paying Clay Guida to cut his famous hair years back.

Bold guy is just jealous, let him be 

1 Like

If he wants to have that absurd facial hair, then he should understand that not all will appreciate it. That “beard” is as stupid and useless as foot long nails.

3 Likes
cewi -

If he wants to have that absurd facial hair, then he should understand that not all will appreciate it. That “beard” is as stupid and useless as foot long nails.

I want to know what is the difference between a ref inked from neck to hand / and a Gimli lookijg motherfucker like Joey. (Edit - wrong beltran but keeping it in anyway)

If you got a problem with his beard, but not tattoos. You're gay. You're literally focused on a guys face hair. Its gay. Just admit you are jealous or crave it in your mouth.

1 Like

He's one if the best refs in the business. He's also a grown man. If this is the hill he chooses, good for him. 

Ive Had very few interactions with Mike, but he was very nice and cool

1 Like
JoeHurley -

It sucks, but if Mario Yamasaki got blasted by Dana for making hand hearts during his introduction then this is to be expected.

I was unaware of that.  

Kirik -

Some years back I weighed in this very issue :-)

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/Movember-Top-10-mustaches-in-MMA

And for the record, Beltran is among the very best in the business; that's of course what matters, not the length of his mustache.

I just read it.  Great article!  I agree Beltran is one of the best.

1 Like
bluebelt4ever -
Jack London -

Honestly I do find his gigantic mustache a bit distracting when he’s reffing a fight. I can actually see why Dana doesn’t like it and would want Beltran to get rid of it.

You're distracted, during a fucking fight, by a refs facial hair? Are you a fucking mongloid? 

No I’m not a fucking mongloid, but yes as I’ve said, I do find his mustache a bit distracting.

Hope that clears up your questions.

He should offer to cut it ONLY if it is surgically implanted on Dana's head.

1 Like

It’s stupid and as someone mentioned above, could get in the way of him stopping a fight or lead to him stepping on it and tripping like a dumb ass.

1 Like
MarcusAurelioFan - 
cewi -

I want to know what is the difference between a ref inked from neck to hand / and a Gimli lookijg motherfucker like Joey. (Edit - wrong beltran but keeping it in anyway)

If you got a problem with his beard, but not tattoos. You're gay. You're literally focused on a guys face hair. Its gay. Just admit you are jealous or crave it in your mouth.

Your appearance is judged by employers, customers, and coworkers. Employers decide if your appearance is appropriate to represent the organization. 

Dead President - 

I’m a grown ass man, ain’t no one going to tell me how I can look

fair but it’s costing him.

dignity intact tho

2 Likes

Stupid.  He's a good ref.

As the refs are supposed to be there on behalf of the commission, how can ufc even make the decision of whether or not they want him there?  That alone is shady and speaks to the inordinate control they have within the sport.

1 Like

Didn’t he cut it though, I remember seeing him just recently and he didn’t have it anymore 

I feel like something is missing from this thread?

ChimpFL - 

I feel like something is missing from this thread?

A young, busty Latina with a giant torta?

![](upload://XeK7BXvyCaDWJUr6GDCyAusi2z.jpeg)

1 Like