BJM: “The UFC didn’t like Mike Beltran’s mustache”

Mike is a good dude. Quality person. Has a son at Westpoint. I used to roll with him a lot.

10 Likes

American Flag Picture GIF

1 Like

That thing is awesome. Good ref too

1 Like

He’s getting better too. He really listens to fan feedback and doesn’t want a bad stoppage. I like him

2 Likes

Where did Big John say that. Dana actually said he liked Herzog in a post fight interview.

1 Like

It was on one of their last 20-25 podcasts. They have had over 200 podcasts. So it will be hard to find but I remember it word for word. I’ll try to find it.

I had a screenshot of time stamps for every episode on here and when they created the new website/ App almost all of them disappeared. Bullshit

And to be clear, Big John said UFC “used” to not like Herzog’s style. I’m sure they are on great terms nowadays, he’s a fantastic ref. It was the excessive jumping around they didn’t like when he came in the scene. I guess UFC have the power to influence refs that do their events

Jason reffed us a lot. So he always liked our team. He came In back room and asked my partner, “ is there anything that I should keeep in mind while we are out there?” This was for a K0TC title fight. my partner looks at him dead panned and says, “ yeah I’m not circumcised.” Jason died laughing and brought it up every time we saw him after. He’s a good ref a good guy.

4 Likes

4 Likes

TRADEMARK ™

Oh wow .

Good find Crow

I like Beltran

I think Jason H is prob the best at this moment in time
He’s athletic, dynamic quick To step/jump in to save a fighter from a few extra cte shots
, and his hog is thick, solid n tight

2 Likes

I thought he now hid the mustache as maybe it had gotten in the way doing a stoppage or something. Not because the “UFC didn’t like it”. Are they still in highschool or something. WTH

1 Like

I met him at an after party at the hotel in Rio Rancho after a Bellator a while ago and people were making fun of Bjorn Rebney and doing impressions of him, he was laughing his ass off. He was super cool.

2 Likes

I didn’t know Beltran was a cop! I wonder if that’s how BJM met him, or if that’s how he got into MMA.

1 Like

Yeah,he is a Sheriff.

Currently some other kind of Sheriff.

3 Likes

Wasn’t he is Lord of the Rings?

4 Likes

3 Likes

U know Mike has a UG account…

Go on and post, a homeless bearded pic with Ur username

Do it

Do it F@ggit!

KOTC :clinking_glasses::champagne::muscle:t2:

1 Like

Idk a lot of people bailed from here. I was talking to a guy at the gym that used to post here all the time, way more than me, now he just Instagram and social media. People love control over their safe space

2 Likes