BJM: “The UFC didn’t like Mike Beltran’s mustache”

I understand the UFC’s point.

1 Like

It is sort of a little ironic for them to be so touchy on something like this.

Does this mean Bruce Buffer is gone immediately?

It’s prizefighting. Showmanship and circus-like by nature. Everyone is out to go into business for themselves and build their image.

Dana hate ppl with hair/body hair.

Was it Dave Herman who came in super hairy and Dana big time hated that… (As well as hallman Speedos".

Now in 2022 he can’t discriminate in this woke culture

unnamed (31)

4 Likes

His mustache IS distracting. It’d be like having a beautiful woman in a bikini ref, or a midget. Im trying to watch the ref allow endless eye gouges and fence grabbing while never giving more than a warning, not see their mustache swing around.

2 Likes

In my humble crotchety old referee opinion, the ref should not be apart of the show. UFC started badly with big John who is a great ref, but tried to hard to be a part of the show.

5 Likes

lol BJMs probably pissed he didnt think of growing a bigass mustache, wearing a karate belt, and doing a bow before the fight.

2 Likes

Exactly. They don’t want Referees “making it about themselves”

Big John even said UFC didn’t want Jason Herzog for years because they didn’t like his jumpy style that took eyes off the fighters.

But this is cage fighting.

*instert Jake Paul diss track

3 Likes

UFC originally told the referees to have a motto or quote before the fight. They wanted the referees to be a part of the show. But now… UFC just wants to erase anything from history pre Zuffa

3 Likes

Encouraged a motto like this.

3 Likes

What was mazzagatis,

“Let’s Bring IT OaN”

I’d Be Pissed at Mazz if, I Was BJM

4 Likes

“Bring it on…come on”

5 Likes

I think Miragliotta’s is “Handle your business!”

1 Like

Big John stole his from Mills Lane, but if you ask him he will say it just came to him.

7 Likes

Josh Rosenthal

“Let’s do this”

3 Likes

It’s fucking goofy and he looks like a carny.

3 Likes

1 Like
3 Likes

Personally though… if I was getting my ask kicked and some Wes Sims x Frank Mir shit started happening, I would really want Big John in that cage.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/b1fb400eb957232246aa3433d03d4f78/tumblr_mm9gtqFl8y1sq1a4no1_400.gifv

3 Likes

the lord of the rings GIF

1 Like

The UFC has no authority over officials in states that are regulated, on paper. I wouldn’t be surprised if the UFC didn’t lean on them though.

5 Likes