Bjorn's job in trouble?

"@jeremybotter: There are lots of rumors circulating about Bjorn's immediate future with Viacom. One thing is for certain: he is not well liked. By anyone." Phone Post 3.0

"@SMGathletes: @arielhelwani @jeremybotter the rumor is being talked about due to the fact that his contract is up at the end of may" Phone Post 3.0

Scott Coker to the rescue? Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

I'd probably support Bellator a lot more if they bring in someone else, even Coker.
I did buy the ppv tonight, so I'll support them either way, I guess tho.

I just mind fucked myself... Phone Post 3.0

Remember when everyone thought he was such a great guy Phone Post 3.0

These rumors just happen to come out after King Mo accuses him of riding dicks. Bellator should be boycotted if they fire a man based on his sexual preferences.

DanHendersonsDentures -
Brigham - Scott Coker to the rescue? Phone Post 3.0

would be awesome, still think its shitty what happen with him and strikeforce and would be great to see him have another chance. An more importantly this time with a company who has money.

He got millions for Strikeforce, I don't think he's too sad about it Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like a job for Shane-O Mac

Hocky Balboa -

Sounds like a job for Shane-O Mac

Mind fucking blown lol Phone Post 3.0

hey guys, i need a jobhttp://www.mmaplayground.com/forums/i/pi/19147_3.jpg

That would be crazy if they got rid of him once they really hit the big time, wasnt he there since the beginning?

Micha3l_Kn1ght -
Brigham - Scott Coker to the rescue? Phone Post 3.0
Could you be any more predictable with your consistently stupid responses? Go away. Phone Post 3.0
What is so stupid about this if Coker took over and they got rid if those stupid tournaments and build stars like he did in strikeforce Bellator could be legit competition in a couple years. Phone Post 3.0

Micha3l_Kn1ght -
Could you be any more predictable with your consistently stupid responses? Go away. Phone Post 3.0
Micha3l_Kn1ght

I honestly think they may just grab someone new all together if they do get rid of Bjorn. But I don't think Bjorn would go out willingly Phone Post 3.0

Please let this be true.

Good riddance. I hope he has to sell off investments like Eddie did. Fuck that wannabe goof Phone Post 3.0

DanHendersonsDentures - 
Brigham - 
Micha3l_Kn1ght -
Micha3l_Kn1ght

you know someone takes the internet to serious when they get banned from a forum, create a new name and still cling on to the old grudges.

Lol Mr. Kn1ght you are pathetic, go away.

he uses numbers instead of vowels dude. Beyond reproach

With Viacom power behind, they should just get rid of the useless tournament format which doesnt work and just follow the UFC model.

did he really refuse to shake Will Brooks hand as some suggested at the time?