BKFC is such a graveyard

Quitting & becoming a police officer was a more lucrative option lol.

I am struggling tonight. Watching the UFC and BKFC at the same time. My streaming service records UFC but not BKFC

Toveys gettin busted up

Come on man, you really want him to die? It was just a little tomato mush. If it were on a grilled cheese it would be a nice extra flavor treat.

1 Like

Haha wtf???

Vomiting can be a sign of a concussion. IIRC

2 Likes

There was actually a member on this forum who recently talked about him having the same thing happened. This guy is an asshole, they told him at the end of the last round that he wasn’t allowed to vomit into the bucket and what the fuck does he go and do? You can’t fix stupid

1 Like

Did anybody else’s feed just come to an end?

1 Like

Are the prelims over?

2 Likes

Bingo. My stream ended. Weird

2 Likes

Prelims were on a separate card what the fuck? So I take it I’m not the only one looking at a black screen right now?

1 Like

They are over yes just those 3 prelims now in to a 9 fight main lol.

1 Like

The prelims were separate card that went until 8, this card should still be in the process right now we weren’t even one third of the way through it. There has to be some kind of technical difficulty going on

Not a graveyard imo. After BKFC they can go to Eagle FC.

No they usually end before the hour so they cut out for 10-15 than go live for the main.

It doesn’t abruptly end usually like that but they do go offline for a bit before the main.

1 Like

My stream is still down

These are the completed prelims. Note The fully-loaded yellow progress bar beneath.

This is the main card that supposed to still be in progress note the yellow bar. now I have a bkfc stay tuned image on my screen playing music.

Back in my day when you mushed a tomato in a man’s face we dueled with pistols at 10 paces!

2 Likes

My feed isn’t working either…

1 Like

My feed just started a gain saying stay tuned

1 Like